Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 5 January 2015
Excellent headphones. Bought two pairs for my kids for Christmas and they love them. They're very comfortable; can fit little heads, and adjust up to fit adults too; the sound quality is very good, considering the price; and they seem to be pretty durable and well made. Very satisfied. These appear to be very good value for money. Recommended.
on 26 August 2015
Deserves 5 stars.
Arrived after 4 days of ordering.
Bought the headphones for my 5 1/2 yr daughter for her leapad( child's educational i pad).
Quality product. Soft touch ear pads and very robust generally.
My little daughter loves the headphones and i am delighted with the product and recommend it.
The pictures don't do the product justice, its actually better than the pictures show.
Don't hesitate to order these quality headphones for children.
on 26 August 2014
absolutley awful headphones, too small on my 8year olds ear and now the pads have come off
on 11 April 2013
Fast delivery. Product just as described and my son loves it. Sounds are great and he is using them all the time.
on 9 December 2015
Delivery good but the item is Awful. It just fall apart after two days of use and unfortunately I could not repair it because of the combination of small steel screws and plastic support. The ears also fall very easy and needs to be glue to the support. Overall awful product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2016
I bought these for my son but I have used them myself.
The sound quality is fairly good considering they were so inexpensive. They are durable too, which is good for kids.
I would recommend these
on 4 October 2015
My 10 yo child love those headphones. Found them trendy enough and take them everywhere to listen to music. Also so far they lasted the 2 months of rough handling they are subjected to.
on 18 February 2015
Arrived promptly and safely packaged, my six year old loves them, she plugs them in on her DBD play when daddies watching football and liked she can steal the iPad too!
on 13 October 2014
Fantastic. I bought these for my son who loves the colour and the design. They arrived earlier than anticipated. Very pleased. Would definitely recommend this product.
on 5 November 2015
These are great, bought for my 7 year old girl, she loves them, this is her 3rd pair of earphones in the past year and says theyr so comfy. Thumbs up great price