5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!
I've always loved Havianas and this pair are just perfect for summer! Love the pattern, very pretty and comfortable to wear.
Published 12 months ago by Claire

3.0 out of 5 stars big sizes
Bought the same flip flops from Schuh in the same size and they were at least 2 sizes smaller. Otherwise I recommend purchasing a size smaller than usual.
Published 8 months ago by O

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 26 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love!, 30 July 2014
I was a bit unsure as to what size I should buy in havaianas, as I had never had a pair before. I am usually a size 5 in all shoes except sandals, in which I am usually a size 6. Havaianas are usually sold in either UK size 4/5 or 6/7, and as I am usually a 5, I didn't know which size to buy as I had never had a pair. When I found amazon was selling them in single sizes, I decided to play it safe and go with a 6. And I am extremely happy with my choice of size! They are a perfect fit, but someone who is a true size 6 in all shoes may not find these to be a comfortable fit. If I was to buy these flip flops in future, I would definitely be buying a size 6 and not my usual size 5!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Love them!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Havanas pink, 6 July 2014
So pleased with these! They fit perfect and are so comfortable!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
True to size and very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars beaut!!, 29 Jun. 2014
Fit lovely and I must say they are the comfiest flip flops I've ever worn. I've also had many compliments about them too. Will defo buy more in different styles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flip flop, 25 Jun. 2014
Came really promptly. Lovely very comfy and fit well so pretty I love them. Will definately order some more good sizing

4.0 out of 5 stars Havaianas do seem very sturdy, 25 Jun. 2014
These were a present, as you could probably guess, for Mrs Dumas. Turns out she didn't like the colours that much, however they are a good solid pair of flip flops which grip the feet well. Nothing worse than ankle vs flip flop en route from shower drama.

5.0 out of 5 stars love em, 23 Jun. 2014
This is my fourth pair & just about to order another pair! I live in these in the summer months. So pretty so comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars HAVAIANAS, 20 Jun. 2014
Delighted with my Havaianas! I have wanted a pair for so long so when I saw these new ones online, I had to have them. Colours are great, go with anything. Delivery was super quick. Very happy and would definitely recommend. Sizing great too. I am a UK size 6 and was able to order a UK size 6 on Amazon and they fitted perfectly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›