on 30 July 2013
I love this product! I have been using it for a couple of years.

It is expensive, but that is because I believe this is the best product of its kind. This is why:

- It is a dry application (doesn't make your armpits wet like normal anti-persp)
- Doesn't leave a white residue on clothes
- Lasts all day (unless it is super duper hot - 35 degrees centigrade +)
- Smells nice.
on 29 November 2011
Another of the Aramis range that my husband has been using for 25 years. He never uses another brand. The smell is absolutely beautiful. Not too expensive but certainly does the job it was intended for. Please don't ever stop making this product.
on 6 October 2011
This is an excellent product, not readily available on the High Street. It was great to find it online with such (almost) immediate delivery.
I'll not waste time and shoe leather in the future. Superb product, superb service.
on 23 August 2013
The order came so quickly, it was a last minute gift for my dad and i didn't think it would arrive in time but only took a couple of days so really impressed. The product was very well packaged.
on 21 August 2012
Well i brought this to see if i still liked Aramis? I do.
Cheapest i could find and quite a good size; didn't want to risk £36 + plus on the aftershave until i new if i liked it enough.
Arrived quickly the smell is gorgeous and long lasting.
Put the Aramis on before i used our home gym (because postie had just delivered it),thirty mins treadmill,thirty mins exercise bike,twenty mins treadmill + crunchies and press ups sweated blood.
All you could smell was Aramis ,showered and still the Aramis was there!
I used some Lynx last week walked two miles to the shop on a hot day and had to shower and change when i got back.
Aramis well worth the price you wont be dissapointed!!!!
on 17 December 2012
Present for husband and as usual he was happy to receive it. The price was fantastic. We both love this product
on 23 November 2011
this is an expensive anti perspirant, but you are paying for quality. My husband and I have used this product for as many years as we care to remember.it is the only product of its kind that goes on dry, keeps you dry and does what it says on the tin. also it has no cloying after smell.
on 2 December 2012
I sweat heavily, and Aramis is the only deodorant I have used that works well. I used to use far too much, and a can is expensive, but I found that a quick spray has the same effect, and then lasts for a couple of months, and so I think is good value for money. It also smells wonderful.
on 30 May 2014
Always rated Aramis, so have the many women in my life, (family) Thanks to the people who make the product and the supplier, also the internet I am disabled without the previous, I would not be able to get the service, so thanks to all.
on 25 January 2014
normal good quality, surprised you stocked it not always readily available in this area dn21 3 sw that's why we came to amazon to save time.