Really what can one say about this but thank you to the record company and Amazon for currently providing this free for all of us. You don't have to be a child of the Sixties to enjoy this, although if you are then perhaps this will bring back some nostalgia. The tracks on here have all been remastered and are of good quality.

With the likes of The Shadows (including Cliff on one track - back when he was considered cool), the King himself, Tony Bennett (who is still going strong), Brenda Lee, and Ray Charles, as well as others you can't really go wrong with this. Of course we will all have our own personal favourites on this, mine being `Moon River' with Perry Como and of course Ray Charles with 'Hit the Road Jack'.

For some younger listeners this will be fun as you can hear the music that your parents used to dance to. In all you have here ten tracks all of good quality and great to listen to at any time.
Short, but sweet, 60's compilation - which is currently free - so downloading is a no-brainer.

Plenty to enjoy here, such as stand-out instrumentals from The Shadows and The Ventures, one of my favourite Brenda Lee tracks, "I'm Sorry", as well as 1 minute 58 seconds of perfection with the Ray Charles classic "Hit The Road Jack".

Lovely stuff!
on 11 June 2014
Not a bad collection, considering it's free. The songs offer a reasonable selection of hits from the era, though all of them were already in my music collection. However, putting Cliff, and Cliff and the Shadows, on there is a bit silly, as we get Cliff twice, That said, the remastering means the have a little more punch than the straight MP3 conversions.

So, an okay value collection made into excellent value by being free. Nice!
Amazon, you smooth devil you. You really do take care of us, don't you? Or maybe it's Amazing Sound? Well, whoever, thank you for this great 10 track sampler from the early 60's. Even if it wasn't free (always helpful tho') it would be a great addition to any collection. As already stated by my peers, there isn't a single dud track. Growing up in the 60's (or, as one reviewer here put it, I'm over 40(!)), there are many memories of happy times here. Neither are these the same old 'usual suspects' found on many a collection. Ranging from Elvis to Perry Como, taking in Cliff, Ray Charles, The Shadows, Paul Anka and Shirley Bassey along the way, I can't find fault with this collection at all. I'll be checking out Amazing Sound for further releases - even if I do have to pay for them next time. Download this while you can, you won't regret it.
on 30 June 2014
My era - all the well remembered and nostalgic hits re-awaken memory cells of the era when everything was new, optimistic and possible. Recalls a simplistic "can do" era with actual melodies, not the tuneless rap rubbish of today.
on 5 June 2014
These sound like the originals - only better. The re-mastering has been done perfectly to creat and bigger sound without the restrictions digitalisation often causes. Fab selection especially given the price - nothing, nix, free!
Nice selection of tracks, easy listening indeed.
on 21 June 2014
Nice quality sound on these remastered tracks. I've only given it 3 stars because only 3 or 4 tracks are to my taste - but its free so no complaints. Ray Charles with Hit the Road Jack is the stand-out track for me.
on 23 June 2014
A strange, apparently random selection of old songs and tracks which sound fine, the more so for being free but not an album I would look to buy. Five stars for free would reduce rapidly proportionate to any cost.