5.0 out of 5 stars Well Ethan I stopped smoking even if you didn't lol.
These two never stopped loving one another making this a none stop romance.
It did get rather sappy at times but I could live with that. You did get some answers about their past although not too detailed (I've got a feeling there are other stories entwined with their pasts).
This was such a simple story about a relationship that grew into a family with a HEA ;)
Published 2 months ago by nina loves erotica and paranormal

3.0 out of 5 stars Rare and Precious Things
I am glad that the series is now over because even if I like Raine Miller's style, it clearly shows that a fourth book was just about dragging the story a little bit longer. I was a little bit bored on some occasions as nothing much happens in the book apart from waiting for a child to be born.
Published 9 months ago by Pascale Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Ethan I stopped smoking even if you didn't lol., 30 Sep 2014
These two never stopped loving one another making this a none stop romance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 11 Mar 2014
Well a HEA for our tragic lovers. Ethan finally let's go of his demons and realises that Brynne is his salvation. Brynne works out that she can't live without Ethan, it's a beautiful story about love, overcoming the bad times and moving forward. Of course you get plenty of sex, and not even her pregnancy stops them but it's on a more intimate level and connects them. Lots of questions are answered and you can finally see them moving forward together as a family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Mar 2014
Yet another series I read from book one again because it is so good, hope the author develops the Blackstone Affair to encompass other characters that are within the series like she did with Cherry Girl, definitely want more of this series please.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Mar 2014
I choose this rating because of the story and I think it was a great love story of how love heals

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 8 Mar 2014
Absolutely loved this whole series. Rare and precious things gave it a superb ending that it deserved. I would highly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 8 Mar 2014
Ending for the perfect couple! Ethan kept his girl, got help with his past and loved Brynne more and more with ever breath he took! Absolutely heart stopping in parts where he describes/thinks to where he would be if not for her and you heart breaks slightly. Brynne found peace with herself and let herself be loved, she too moved on from her past. Wound love a short novella at some stage though agree with the author they have there HEA and dam well deserved it! Five stars would have given more if could

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Ending, 18 Sep 2014
The Blackstone Affair Series has become one of my favorite series of All-Time. Simply put Raine Miller knows how to get her reader's hooked with her amazing Characters and her style of writing. RAPT did not disappoint. If you have been following this amazing series you would know the excitement and anticipation leading up to the release of this book. Raine knocks it out of the park again. Reading about all the changes Ethan and Brynne have endured, how the love they found in one and other simply transformed their lives in unimaginable ways. As they anxiously await the birth of their beloved Peaches, we see these two prepare for the responsibility of parenthood. I didn't want this story to end. And while this may be the end of the Road for Ethan and Brynne. They will forever have a special place in my heart! Bravo Raine, Bravo

5.0 out of 5 stars wow a beautiful story!, 23 July 2014
I loved reading this book it was great to feel the love that was so beautifully written between Ethan & Brynne. Raine has told a brilliant story that made me feel the hurt and pain that had happened to these characters, how they both helped to heal their pain together. I also loved that Other characters blended into the story having read Cherry Girl it was great to have these characters re-appear in this book. I'm also left wanting to read Passion of Darius just to go back in time to their story. Everything about this book was beautiful and enjoyable to read. Loved it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ethan 💙, 22 Nov 2014
I liked this book, but didn't love it..... It had Ethan in it ♡♡ if I'm honest not alot happens, they get married, go on honeymoon, have loads of sex, tell each other they love one another constantly. .. I know it sounds like I didn't like it, I did, It just wasn't what I hoped it would be....

3.5 sexy hea stars ' lets leave them there

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 14 July 2014
Another fab book by Raine Miller.