5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly as It suggests
Published 7 months ago by Simplyalif

2.0 out of 5 stars Thought it was a fab little switch, but was faulty...
I got a Chromecast for Christmas, and the two HDMI sockets on our TV were already occupied, so I bought this to share the second one between the Chromecast and the DVD player. As I will be using the Chromecast probably more than the DVD, I plugged the Chromecast in to input 1 and the DVD in to 2. Despite the fact it isn't advertised as such, I was very pleased to find...
Published 3 months ago by David P

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly as It suggests, 7 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Betron HDMI Switch, Switcher 3 Port, Gold Connectors, 3D support, HDMI v1.4 for HDTV, PS3, Xbox One, 360, Bluray Player, DVD Player etc (HDMI Switch) (Electronics)
I bought this when it was £2.99, and am so glad I did, I have a relatively old Panasonic plasma tv with only 3 HDMI slots, so in the past had to manually remove my HDMi's from each gadget which takes long and probably isn't healthy for the tv, now with this in my life, it makes it easier to switch HDMI's and what is more impressive is there is NO LOSS in quality......I highly recommend it to anyone facing the same issue. Just be sure to have enough HDMI cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best and surprising thing about this device is how it ..., 6 July 2014
Mr. Martyn A. Eker "Freker" (Fleetwood, England) - See all my reviews
The best and surprising thing about this device is how it automatically changes to the most recent HDMI input switched on. This has become an excellent way to juggle source from my consoles and PC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, effective and great value!, 1 Jan. 2015
David Precious (Stevenage, Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Working perfectly for us, auto-switching between a Nintendo Wii U and a Virgin Media Tivo box. I was going to buy one with a remote, but figured that a simpler, cheaper push-button model would be sufficient instead - in fact, I haven't used the button on this device other than to test it, as it auto-switches to the last input turned on, so when I turn on a device to use it, it auto-selects it anyway - so there's no need to use the button unless you want to leave two devices switched on but switch between them. I turn off the device I'm not using, so don't need to do that.

My only criticism is that the small size and weight means that the device tends to "float" about rather than being solid and heavy enough to stay put - but it's not a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars This switch works perfectly for me, 2 Jan. 2015
I've been using this for 6 months now. I use it to plug my Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Wii U in to the same HDMI port on my TV.
A nice feature it has is that when a new port is turned on it automatically shows that port. For instance I have my Xbox one plugged in to port 1 and turned on to watch TV, if I turn on the 360 (port 2) or Wii U (port 3) the switcher automatically switches to that input.
If I need to manually switch there's also a button that switches between them and a red light indicating which one is currently turned on.
It passes through all formats without issue and without any noticeable input lag, including 3D formats from the 3D blurays I play on the Xbox One.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little switch at an excellent price., 2 July 2014
Mr. Stephen A. Hollingdale (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Works as advertised. Great quality switch and a very good price. Running the PS4 and XBox one thorough the same port with zero issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressed with these good quality, like it, 7 July 2014
Bought two of these. Really impressed with these good quality, like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Betron hdmi switch 3 port gold connectors., 13 Sept. 2014
Mr. DJR. "DJR." (Greater Manchester U.K.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
this nifty bit of kit automatically selects which HDMI source is working and switches to the applicable source there is 3 input sockets and one output socket all clearly labelled, I have my P.C. and Sony Blu ray player going through it at the moment and it switches to the latest one to be turned on automatically but you can override this by the selector button which cycles through all 3 inputs, it is quite light and can be lifted by the weight of the hdmi cables so to secure it in place I have put 4 little spots of blu tac on the feet and it stays securely where I want it now, the red led that lights showing you which output is currently being used is a little on the bright side but for me its no real biggie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Aug. 2014
This is a perfect example of how simple a solution solves the biggest of problems. This item does exactly what it says it can. I tested it on just about everything I could get my hands on from TV's to PC's, laptops, Game Platforms and more. They all worked without a glitch. The product is extremely well made and there is no reason this shouldn't last as long as you want it to. Treat the switch right and it will do just that for you. Excellent idea, and even better now you can buy this with HD cables, something I'd highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, works a treat., 10 July 2014
Does the job, my tv has only one hdmi socket so this allows me to use blu ray player and talk talk box without changing cables at the back. Good value as well, came with 3 x hdmi cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars best £5 i have spent for a long time, 12 Oct. 2014
brilliant little box...I had a big manual 4 port switch that died and brought this thinking if its rubbish then its only a fiver...how wrong was I...works great and is small enough to not be noticed behind your tv...cant recommend this enough