5.0 out of 5 stars A regency story with a twist!
Published 11 months ago by Booklover47

3.0 out of 5 stars A story completed
I am doubtful that the last instalment in this trilogy would stand alone as a story, without the first two books, and leave me wondering whether I would have enjoyed it if I had not read the other two first. Despite the author introducing more drama into the finale, I didn't enjoy this book as much as the first two.
Published 10 months ago by literary polygamist

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A regency story with a twist!, 21 May 2014
This review is from: An Inconvenient Companion (A Regency Romance): Inconvenient Trilogy - Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
This book is about some of the senior servants that have appeared in the first two books of the trilogy. Their characters are not developed very much in the other stories, this is the book that their stories are told. There are two stories running alongside each other, Alfred and Laura and Charles and Martha. I took to all the four characters. There is a real shock in this book, it made me stop for a few moments to catch my breath! It really added to the story and the ending and epilogue were excellent. A great set of stories, I am going to have to read them again, I can't say goodbye to the characters just yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars A WONDERFUL set of stories by an Awesome writer!!!, 20 July 2014
A Wonderful set of 3 stories, which was full of heartfelt passion (without the continual bed scenes), feelings and lots of tugging at the heart strings.

Each of the stories make you look at the way you may think about certain people and what they do for a living and the struggles they may endure.

I was gutted when I realised that I had finished the third story in this trilogy.

Wonderfully descriptive, full of feelings and angst.

Just LOVED all 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars INCONVENIENT COMPANION, 15 Jun. 2014
An excellent read. This gives the author the chance to spread our interest in the characters and follow their progress. When I finish a book , I often wonder what next? Well now I know. I couldn't stop reading. Buy the trilogy and satisfy your curiosity today. The end took me by surprise, but that's the author's privilege...

5.0 out of 5 stars An Inconvenient Companion, 8 Jun. 2014
Mrs. S. Hall (England UK) - See all my reviews
This is the third book in the 'Inconvenient' series and I have enjoyed every one of them. This book had a great storyline and was well written, the author is someone to look out for and to read more of her books. I give this book 5 stars because it was simply a great historical novel.

5.0 out of 5 stars a really good read, 19 July 2014
i have read the three books in this trilogy and have enjoyed them all but this one is by far my favourite its a change to read about the staff of the aristocracy falling in love
this is a brilliant book full of romance some intrigue its definately a must read but dont forget your tissues you'll need them

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't enjoyed a trilogy in so long a must read, 2 July 2014
M. J. Keane (UK) - See all my reviews
Haven't enjoyed a trilogy in so long a must read ,I read the 3 in a week wonderful & enjoyable read highly recommend just couldent /didn't want to put down5*****

3.0 out of 5 stars A story completed, 16 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 15 Jun. 2014
I have now read the trilogy and have enjoyed all three. The characters are very real and the quality of the writing good.very easy reading. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys a light hearted , feel good romance.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Twist, 9 Jun. 2014
Sad but necessary twist enlivened a sweet story. Must be good to make me cry. Liked the epilogue,nice end to the trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Third book in the series and didn't disappoint. Martha and Charles were destined to be together ..., 4 Dec. 2014
Third book in the series and didn't disappoint. Martha and Charles were destined to be together and you could shake them when you read the obvious mistakes they make with one another in their attempt to actually be together! But that's what makes these stories good reading. Not gripping but needed to read each chapter on a roll. The background of the other characters in the trilogy fits in perfect with this story and adds a believable background and to see how a caring, worried brother turns into a selfish greedy man, was quite a revelation. Well done Audrey Harrison - hope there are more in your mind!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›