5.0 out of 5 stars My Friday puttery treat

3.0 out of 5 stars makes you smile
fun ideas.trip down memory lane
Published 4 months ago by d summers

5.0 out of 5 stars My Friday puttery treat, 16 May 2014
This review is from: More Scrumptious Treats For Vintage Housekeepers (Kindle Edition)
Having loved Alison's 'Scrumptious Treats for Vintage Housekeepers' I had a lovely surprise when I saw she had written a follow-up. It is another delightful read, full of both lovely and practical puttery treats. At the moment I am rationing myself not to read it all at once. Every time I turn the page there is another wonderful list of ideas to try. She has really brought out the inner vintage housekeeper in me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Brilliant ..... simply brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, 27 Jun 2014
This book is so inspiring with lovely tips. Gives you motivation to enjoy cleaning your home, it's fun to read too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrumptious reading!, 15 Jun 2014
More loveliness from Alison May lots of great ideas and inspiration,I love dipping in and out of the puttery treats,especially on days when I have fallen out of love with my home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly scrumptious!, 1 Jun 2014
Another Brilliant book fro. Alison May! One to read and read again, great ideas and just a fantastic way to look at the most mundane jobs and feel inspired to do them and
enjoy it!