5.0 out of 5 stars perfect product
This phone case is as good as it looks, it allows for easy access to all buttons, camera and speaker. The colours are bright and it will really protect the phone. I was really pleased how quickly it was delivered ( two days after ordering!) I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Published 8 months ago by charlotte rigg

1.0 out of 5 stars ... of the cover is rubbing off (looks a bit like sunburn peeling
I have had this for less than a month and the "skin" of the cover is rubbing off (looks a bit like sunburn peeling!). I am very disappointed, because it is very nice looking, functions beautifully and comes with a stylus, which makes it easier if you have "fat fingers"! Going to have to find and order another cover. Sorry, can't recommend this product.
Published 4 months ago by turtle

‹ Previous | 18 9 1048 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Sheen/gloss cover coming off after two days, 17 Dec. 2014
The sheen is coming off the cover it and it started after a few days. Quite bad at the back and the clip so it is has the lost its colour. I have only had it three weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 16 April 2015
Looks prettier than in the picture, I ordered this Monday and wasn't expected until Friday but arrived Thursday. Very very pleased and will purchase from the seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good bargain, 25 Jan. 2015
I've not hasd it too long, but so far I'm very pleased with the holder. It seems well made for the price and does the job of protecting my phone without being cumbersome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 30 Dec. 2014
Great value and quality. Identical to the one my sister bought the same week which she paid £8 for. Delivered within a few days of order being placed. Very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, 12 Dec. 2014
This is not the first cover I have bought from this seller I've bought over twelve covers for myself and family and friends they were all very happy with their ones .

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy case to protect your phone from knocks, 21 Feb. 2015
Very prompt delivery.Sturdy case to protect your phone from knocks. Handy that it holds cards and notes as well. Also good that it works as a stand for your phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... delivery Will be ordering another colour later Phone fit nice and tight Would highly recommend these cases and the, 19 Aug. 2014
Really lovely
Quick delivery
Will be ordering another colour later
Phone fit nice and tight
Would highly recommend these cases and the company

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and Pretty, 28 Jan. 2015
Brilliant phone case which is both practical and pretty. Strong materials, seems well made. Fits my Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini perfectly. Would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars I ordered the wrong size but can pass it on ..., 19 Dec. 2014
I ordered the wrong size but can pass it on to friends. I have since reordered two for our Samsung Galaxy Fame phones which I am awaiting deliver of. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2014
to cute makes my phone look good

‹ Previous | 18 9 1048 | Next ›