5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for all music fans
I waited for weeks for this Al um by 5sos after hearing she's so perfect. I loved the song immediately and knew it would be a hit. Then they released don't stop and I knew this group were going to be big. I am certainly not disappointed with their debut album.
Published 11 months ago by Tanya Chadderton-Evans

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot believe that full price for this was 19. ...
Cannot believe that full price for this was 19.99. Utter rubbish! Having only paid 4.99 I still feel ripped off. Don't buy this it's just one small VERY thin book
Published 5 months ago by gmgb

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for all music fans, 4 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars relatable and brilliant. There is a lot of heart put into ..., 28 July 2014
Rosie (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5 Seconds Of Summer [Deluxe] (Audio CD)
I should probably start by telling you that I haven't know about 5 seconds of summer for all that long, but ever since I heard "She Looks So Perfect" I was hooked. 5SOS are not one of those bands with a few thoughtful songs and the rest are just fillers, every single song on this album is well thought out, catchy, relatable and brilliant. There is a lot of heart put into every song whether its light-hearted or so emotional that they could make you cry, you can hear them, their personal signature on every song.
The music is very them , if that makes sense, like you can tell that they enjoy making their music and performing it and you can hear their influences and how they have developed from them. Of the whole album, I find it genuinely difficult to choose favourites.
Anyone who can't quite decide whether or not to buy it, trust me, it's worth it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars They have everything it takes and probably more, 3 July 2014
This review is from: 5 Seconds Of Summer [Deluxe] (Audio CD)
Best pop rock band doing the rounds right now. My youngsters only discovered them a few months ago. They are sweating on the arrival of this disc. This lot are all good musicians, play assorted instruments and are not afraid to expand their range and style.

Am told a recent parental scout on the net revealed that a couple of the lads (or more) are well aware of Classical Music. If so, it explains certain things about their melodic gifts and ability to harmonise. I expect their music will become more complex over the next year and reveal hidden additional influences.

It was funny reading some formally published reviews of their output - the only severe haters seem to be among snooty, bitchy and elitist types of musical critics in their home country.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Summer Album, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: 5 Seconds Of Summer [Deluxe] (Audio CD)
I've long been awaiting a release from 5sos and I'm not at all disappointed. They wrote the album with some big names like ATL's Alex and the Madden brothers and while their influence shows, the songwriting remains firmly the boy's. I'll be listening to this all summer and probably still on repeat come autumn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing CD, Amazing Talent!, 14 July 2014
This review is from: 5 Seconds Of Summer [Deluxe] (Audio CD)
By far the best CD I've bought in a very very very long time! Amazing talent!
There's not a single song on the CD which I don't like and would skip whilst listening to
The extra 3 tracks on the Deluxe edition are definitely worth it as well, so what're you waiting for?!

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter will love it, it's not something I've saw in the ..., 10 Dec. 2014
D. Martin (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought on Black Friday for my daughter who is a huge fan of the boys. I have my amazon music on her phone etc for her and was surprised when she excitedly thanked me for buying her a 5SOS track .... that's what prompted me to open it and look at what I had ACTUALLY bought. Yes the title is misleading - its not a fan 'pack', its a couple of pages of written notes from the band thanking fans. Oh...and then there's a 13 track CD as well as the bonus track sent to Amazon music!!!! My daughter will love it, it's not something I've saw in the shops at all, and I think that the CD makes it worth more than the price I paid, however not the £19.99 rrp.

The reason I've only given it 4 stars is that it's not a 'pack' and there was nothing in the description to say what I was actually buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECTION, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: 5 Seconds Of Summer [Deluxe] (Audio CD)
BEST ALBUM EVER YOU WON'T BE DISAPOINTED. MOST TALENTED BAND EVER WORTH EVERY PENNY. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT BEST SONGS

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 seconds of summer Deluxe, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: 5 Seconds Of Summer [Deluxe] (Audio CD)
I have bought the deluxe edition of this album I am really looking forward to hearing the songs on it, I saw the band when they supported one direction at Wembley they were really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMEN, 11 July 2014
This review is from: 5 Seconds Of Summer [Deluxe] (Audio CD)
Finally we have an album and an exceptional one at that every song is incredile and ive been waiting 2 years for this so wow would recomend to everyone I know and strangers on the street perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good first album for such a young band, 3 Aug. 2014
A very good first album for such a young band, you can certainly hear their musical influences in the songs. The only downside is that I was accidentally sent the wrong sleeve cover, but mistakes happen!

5 Seconds Of Summer [Deluxe]
5 Seconds Of Summer [Deluxe] by 5 Seconds Of Summer (Audio CD - 2014)