Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 10 November 2014
I am half way through this book and each time i go back to it, im drawn back into the story. The way every detail is described is brilliant, you are able to picture everything as if you are there and almost feel every emotion the character is experiencing. I will definately be reading more books published by this author!
on 1 July 2014
The language from start to finish in this book is mesmerizing and divine. The slow pace allows the reader to take in each vivid detail as this writer describes them and paints a perfect picture to draw your further in.

I don't normally love a slow paced book, but this one was full of surprises and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good scare.
on 30 May 2014
I adored this book, the picture that the author paints is deep and at times rather terrifying! You find yourself investing fully in the characters throughout and add the mixes of humour to the tale and you have yourself a sensational read. I would highly recommend this books to both fans of the genre and those who aren't necessarily accustomed to it. Truly brilliant!
on 19 May 2016
Inside the Fire—Simply Brilliant!

This book was the first I read by the author and I was absolutely blown away! The detail she uses to depict every scene really captures the very essence of terror. I was uneasy all the way through from the dream at the beginning all the way until the very end. For a debut novel, this was quite simply stuning! The characters are defined, vivid and so realistic. The British banter is spot on and funny—something that works with the horror and adds to the overall enjoyment.
If you want to delve into a nightmare place full of unique creatures and a fantastically woven plot, this is a must read! I loved it!
on 13 June 2014
Loved it Coventry accent , dark funny . Can't wait to see what comes next from this first timer ! Got the Steven King touch !
on 29 July 2014
From what I have read so far it's great iv rated it 5 stars as I can see it getting even more better as I go on :)