5.0 out of 5 stars 'STILL TRUCKING' (GREAT FOLLOW-UP COLLECTION')
Those of you like myself who bought the previous release will remember the quality of
the music on-board that release.
This 3-CD Compilation maintains the standard set with another selection of foot-tapping
material, with 'gems' that should fulfil expectations.
I recall a reviewer of the previous 'Eddie Stobart' release heading his review - 'What...
Published 2 months ago by rbmusicman

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
BOUGHT TIS FOR A FRIEND=DELETED IT FROM CLOUD PLAYER= I AM A 1950 TS MAN
Published 25 days ago by J. O'connell

5.0 out of 5 stars 'STILL TRUCKING' (GREAT FOLLOW-UP COLLECTION'), 2 Jun 2014
rbmusicman (U.K) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
the music on-board that release.
material, with 'gems' that should fulfil expectations.
I recall a reviewer of the previous 'Eddie Stobart' release heading his review - 'What no
C.W.McCall' well, this release 'delivers' with his number 'Convoy' on disc-one track '19'
When glancing through the track list I suspect many like myself will have, again, most if
not all the tracks on-board, for me, it's all about listening to many, many all time favourites
in fresh track and number selection order, which for myself is what makes releases such as
this a 'Must-Own' a Collectable.
As before the play-list is jam-packed full of the usual suspects, all, or many of the main-stream
acts from down the years, in my view, many favourite artists and their songs that many would
wish for in a follow-up release such as this.
I will, as usual pin-point a few tracks from each of the three C.D's to give a flavour of what's on
offer on this release.........disc one........'Queen' -- 'Another One Bites the Dust'........'Meat Loaf'
-- 'Dead Ringer for Love'........'Starship' -- 'Nothing's Gonna Stop us Now' .......'Toto' -- 'Hold the
Line' .......'Alice Cooper' -- 'Poison' .......'Boston' -- 'Don't Look Back' .......and, yes......'C.W.McCall'
-- 'Convoy' ......Just an example of the many great tracks included on disc one.......on disc two.....
'Electric Light Orchestra' -- 'Mr Blue Sky' .......'Lou Reed' -- 'Walk on the Wild Side' .......'Paul
Simon' -- 'You can Call me Al' .......'Bob Dylan' -- 'Like a Rolling Stone' .......'The Byrds' -- 'Turn Turn
Turn' (To everything there's a Reason)........'Judas Priest' -- 'Living After Midnight' .......and.......
'Hawkwind' -- 'Silver Machine' .........Again just a sample of the quality on-board disc two.........
on disc three........''Kasabian' -- 'Shoot the Runner'........'Manic Street Preachers' -- 'Motorcycle
Emptiness' .......'Mike and the Mechanics' -- 'Reach Out' (Touch the Sun)........'Mott the Hoople'
-- 'Roll Away the Stone' .......'Chas and Dave' -- 'Rabbit' ........and.......'The Cure' --.'Friday I'm In Love'
again just pin-pointing some of the many favourites to enjoy on disc three.........
I have simply highlighted half a dozen or so of the many favourite artists and tracks on each of
the three discs on this Compilation.
For me, as I suspect is the case for many, buying this collection is all about having so many genuine
favourites on-board to enjoy.
Because of the standard of the numbers included on the 3-CD collection you may when playing feel
the need to play that 'Air-Guitar' however, maybe not a good idea if you happen to be driving at
the time..................seriously, it's a really good collection of favourites......again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eddie stobart trucking songs, 8 Jun 2014
The CD was very good but the 1st song on CD 2 was not fully on as they missed they last bit of the instrumental bit off

5.0 out of 5 stars Eddie does it again., 25 Jun 2014
John I. Hill (Darlington, England) - See all my reviews
I'm a big fan of compilation albums, so I had to add this one to my collection. You get a great selection of songs for your money, what more can I say? The price is right, put one in your basket, I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars good cd, 6 Jun 2014
it a good cd i a big fun off eddie stobart i play it all the time day and nigth

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 25 Jun 2014
love the songs, audio quality good good good, loving it go eddie, go truckers good value for money, you rock

5.0 out of 5 stars great cd, 25 Jun 2014
great songs on here fab just as good as there other cd well worth it great album can not wait for next album

5.0 out of 5 stars Trucking, 29 Jun 2014
Mfgrosse "SUPER DUCK" (AUSTRALIA) - See all my reviews
Rock on Eddie part 2,a second round of easy listening for all wana be Eddies ,so lets keep on trucking boys

4.0 out of 5 stars A Decent compilation, 10 July 2014
Fireball 61 (Moray, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eddie Stobart Trucking Songs: Trucking All Over The World (MP3 Download)
Another good compilation of songs, most of which are well known foot tappers. Great to drive to with a couple of duffers, but whats a compilation without the duffers? If you like ES Trucks nice picture to - Bonus. Doesnt sya which truck it is though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Great choice of music prompt delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars The album is very good I dance around my flat to the songs, 4 July 2014
The album is very good I dance around my flat to the songs. And I am a big Eddie stobate fan any way.