4.0 out of 5 stars Great read
Loved the characters and the storyline. Excellent writing looking forward to the next instalment. Will definitely put it in my favourites and enjoy reading it again.
Published 2 months ago by Jangler

3.0 out of 5 stars Good intensive story line
This was better than book two and the cliff hanger has me wanting to go on and buy book four straight away.
A good solid story, these books are more about the plot and less about the romance which could be good; I suppose.
My advice is read it as part of the series or you will be so confused you will give up before the end of chapter one.
I am, as you may...
Published 1 month ago by ELLEN55

3.0 out of 5 stars Good intensive story line, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Chasing Dare (First Wave Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I am, as you may have guessed a romance reader and just happened upon this series but have really enjoyed it and it was, I think, good value for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 24 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 26 July 2014
This review is from: Chasing Dare (First Wave Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
It was a good story when we got to it. The beginning was very boring with lots of repetition. I almost stopped reading but then it picked up halfway. I will go on to read Grai's game. Want to see what all the fuss is about.

Chasing Dare (First Wave Book 3)
1.82