on 18 November 2013
Happy to have found this book. Blake is one of my favourite poets and this is a really good collection, putting his words in a thoughtful order. Found some lovely treasures in this book. Was delivered in good time.
on 31 May 2013
One item that is still prominent in my life. Divorce, kids growing up, girlfriends and cars come and go, but this is everlasting and powerful. I used to work in an office in front of Bunyan Fields where Blake is buried.
on 3 September 2014
Each of the titles listed above were a help to me in my study of the particular poets. Angela Morris
on 9 June 2014
I am lucky. I bought it as a present for my wife - so I am able to sneak a read at will...
on 23 July 2015
Exactly as Blake wrote them, including grammatical 'errors.' Excellent book.
on 4 December 2014
A great old piece of contemporary poetry
on 14 September 2014
As advertised,rapid delivery
on 31 January 2016
An Excellent collection
on 18 March 2015
Comprehensive edition
on 17 July 2014
Rather long winded. The familiar poems are good but a lot of unfamiliar poems seem rather drawn out. The book however was in good condition. The fault with the poems was mine, as I am not au fait with all William Blake's work.