5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic 5 star product
My new headboard arrived very shortly after I placed the order....packaging was good and easy to open. Bed looks great and we love the leather and dark brown color. Thanks for doing a great job
Published 5 months ago by shapata

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy
Not happy at all the baton on the back wouldn't t screw in... I had to use my old ones eventually and one of the holes would not take hold of the screw I suppose you get what you Pay for! The overall effect if it was solid is pretty good!
Published 1 month ago by steedymum

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic 5 star product, 12 May 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 17 Sep 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2014
very happy with this purchase!!

5.0 out of 5 stars really pleased with my purchase, 26 July 2014
I am really, really pleased with my purchase. It looks absolutely amazing and I really could not and still can't believe how cheap it was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Aug 2014
Excellent quality daughter extremely happy which is rare for a teenager I was very impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug 2014
for the money we paid this product is exellent

5.0 out of 5 stars luxurious headboard, 12 May 2014
When talking about a leather headboard we might be referring to real leather or faux leather, either look terrific. The most commonly seen leather headboards can be found in brown although it is also possible to find black leather headboards. One of the versions of fabric headboards is the padded headboard. Although the two types are very closely related and you might interchange the terms when looking for them there are some differences that might be found. For example a padded headboard might be covered with fabric or it might be covered with leather or some other type of material. Whatever the case may be, a padded headboard not only looks attractive it can be very comfortable to lean up against when reading or performing some other activity in bed.
Where you might find the variation in style and form is in the tufting patterns that are used and the shape of the headboard itself. A square or rectangular leather headboard can look appealing or you might prefer to go with a more rounded top for a softer, more patterned look.