on 26 October 2012
The Hebaliser are very much back on form!!!. . . Blistering form . . .
especially on track 'Crimes & Misdemeanors" - Pure Herbaliser Gold!!!
Cinematic simplicity - Stupendous!!!! Good to 'ave 'em back!
on 2 September 2013
If you worried about picking this up and it sounding like the other myriad of releases made. ...... Don't .. .. It's sufficiently different sounding in a positive way to get

I was worried about 'another same sounding herb' release but no ... I think, if my ears are not deaf, this has a bit more of a jazz element ... Well as in some of the instrument tracks ..... Whether its billed as that I don't know as I never read any of the garb on releases except some of the reviewers comments ....

Easy listening and good sounding for background or played louder
on 3 September 2013
Straight off, this not normally my style of music, but was recommended by a friend. Some immediate grabbers for sure, but the rest took some time. I got there in the end. Think of a cross between Portishead and Goldfrapp, with some Rap thrown in. Well, not thrown exactly, more like expertly crafted. This is good stuff. They should be bigger.
on 29 November 2012
If you like the old-style classic Herbaliser, e.g. Very Mercenary, you should love this. I think it's great and can't stop listening to it. I love The Herbaliser!
on 18 December 2013
Got this just before seeing them live and it was fab cos they played loads of tracks off this album. There are some stunning tracks on here but a couple I just don't like....so 4/5
on 11 February 2013
Brilliant new album from the best British live act, always good to dance to and this is no exception, best album since Very Mercenary.
on 25 May 2013
What do you expect? It's bound to be brilliant isn't it? If only I had more time to listen. I'd buy it if I were you.
on 9 January 2014
have yet to find a poor herbaliser album, much changed line-up, but still do what they do best. top doings.
on 27 December 2012
I totally agree with Mozeph (previous review), The Herbaliser are back baby - with their best album by far - a must buy!
on 7 August 2015
Fantastic album. highly recommend!!