5.0 out of 5 stars manufacture
Published 6 months ago by rookie 68

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the odd shower
Item was tighter fit than expected so go for a size up, shorter than expected too. Works well for the odd rain shower as easy to pack away & carry but heavy rain needs something a bit more substantial.
Published 17 days ago by Bex

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars manufacture, 3 Jun 2014
I loved this coat, it kept me warm, and dry, but the first time I tried to undo the zip, it got stuck in the material beside it on the left hand side. the only way I could get the coat off was to pull the garment apart. I was lucky, only two teeth came away. Since then I have carefully zipped it up and thought it would be ok, it happened again, this time I managed to get the zip undone.
Last night, when I tried to get the coat off, it would not budge up or down.
The problem is the material close to the left side of the zip keeps getting caught up in the zip, I have tried celotaping it down but it does NOT work.
It is a shame because I really loved this jacket. Needless to say, I will NOT buy this brand again

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 10 Jun 2014
Really please with this purchase. When rolled up and placed inside the carry pouch it fits inside my handbag with ease. It is a lovely colour and a great fit. I've already had to use it in a downpour and it kept me very dry. I know this will be going everywhere with me because it's so easy to pack away and it is lightweight and easy to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant jacket, 5 Aug 2014
Lesley Hill - See all my reviews
This is a wonderful water proof jacket does want it says on the box.The only thing was that it was in the wrong size bag,which makes it difficult to put away....it fits in with more then a little help!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have worn this jacket a lot recently and it ..., 19 July 2014
I have worn this jacket a lot recently and it keeps me dry in the rain which is the main thing. The little pouch makes it easier to carry around with me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy jacket, 22 Jun 2014
Item as expected, colour as image, packs away in bag not too bulky seems like a good thing yet to be tested in the rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is perfect for taking with you on a walk, 12 Aug 2014
This is perfect for taking with you on a walk, or just out and about, it is lightweight, waterproof and fits well. I tie the string to my trousers for now (clip will be bought) leaving both arms free. It is very thin so don't expect much warmth but it is handy for those unexpected downpours.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the odd shower, 2 Dec 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good jacket, fits well and keeps out the rain, 9 Dec 2014
E. Watton "Mrs E W" (uk) - See all my reviews
Good jacket, fits well and keeps out the rain, have given it four stars though as 2 out of 4 strips of Velcro don't line up - slight seconds I'd guess but zip works well which is much more important.

4.0 out of 5 stars jacket, 28 Nov 2014
Good little jacket, waterproof, good in the car or for walking on mild days but don't get it if you want a warm jacket, or wear a jumper underneath. Order next size up as comes up small.

5.0 out of 5 stars dog walker, 14 Sep 2014
I was very pleased with the jacket colour and style excellent.It was just what I had been looking for. Would highly recommend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›