5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book
I love this book! having cut down on wheat, dairy and refined sugar, I was wondering if I could satisfy my sweet tooth ever again. However, the simple recipes in this book are very tasty and have made me feel that I am being healthy without sacrificing taste. In fact, I prefer this way of eating and am loath to bake old style ever again.
The chocolate torte using...
Published 2 months ago by joan of arc

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Not many recipes in it, a lot very simple such as fruit on toast or banana smoothie. Some ok recipes but more focused on style and pictures.
Published 8 months ago by S

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 23 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Sweetness and Light (Hardcover)
The chocolate torte using avocados was amazing. As was the coconut vanilla ice cream. I am more of the paleo and primal persuasion so might not use as much spelt or rye flour as are called for in some recipes, but Daisy also suggests millet and buckwheat flour.
I can't wait to try out some of her healthy breakfasts, and delicious sounding cakes.
Some of the ingredients are more expensive, but this balances out, as your body will thank you for putting nutrient rich foods into it.
A beautifully presented book with stunning photos. Daisy is lovely in an unconventional way, and comes across as passionate about her cooking. If you want a new way of eating which honours the body, but without having to give up on treats, this is the book for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars the ingredients used in these recipes are quite specialist, ..., 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Sweetness and Light (Hardcover)
the ingredients used in these recipes are quite specialist, not something you would necessarily have in your cupboard. I was hoping for more gluten free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good food - great pictures., 10 Aug. 2014
A. M. Taylor "Mostin" (Northampton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sweetness and Light (Hardcover)
Great book. Lovely, and more healthy, food ideas. Some very nice photography. And Daisy is super-easy on the eye! What's not to love?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Sweetness and Light (Hardcover)
Beautiful photography and writing. Simply divine recepies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish book, 3 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Sweetness and Light (Hardcover)
Bought by my wife. Nicely presented book. Lots of nice recipes for cakes and puddings. If you're trying to reduce your processed sugar intake this is a great book and you can take the ideas and transfer them to other recipes to make them 'sugar' free.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 3 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Sweetness and Light (Hardcover)
I wasn't expecting this book to be very good at all, but I found it delightful. The recipes look good and Miss Lowe comes across as very warm, friendly and down to earth. She's got a new fan!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good to know there are some quite not so naughty ..., 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Sweetness and Light (Hardcover)
Thank you Daisy for sharing the results of your research and experimentation. It's good to know there are some quite not so naughty sweet treats!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful healthful delicious book!, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Sweetness and Light (Kindle Edition)
I adore this book as I am a celiac and I always struggle to find great gluten free recipes. Since cutting down on refined sugar and dairy this is the perfect treat book for me! The book is beautifully put together with luscious photos of the treats and Daisy too > what a delight! Buy to make these excellent recipes that will help look after yourself and others x

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 12 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Sweetness and Light (Hardcover)
Considering its supposed to be healthy theres a lot of unhealthy chemical ingredients

Sweetness and Light