on 14 June 2014
I love trying to beat my own score. The evenings are just flying by :-) Recommend for all ages groups
on 12 June 2014
I spend hours on this which might not be a good thing! It's a simple game for when you want to unwind.
on 4 June 2015
Horribly addictive. Great zone out game without being boring.
This game is a matching pictures games with the pictures being of dogs. Surprisingly clever with design of pictures making it a bit harder than it sounds. I am always looking for games which keep my interest but don't drive me nuts with impossible challenges or in game purchases. This certainly is straight forward and I haven't yet come across in game purchasing being required. There are several different types of game within this app so plenty to do.
on 24 May 2014
Can't put it down.Keep going to beat the clock.Won't rest until I have completed the game.Practice makes perfect as always.
on 19 November 2015
All the 'istry' games are great to play, lose track of time trying to better your times, 6 different modes to play from timed to
non-timed, stationary camera, highly recommend to anyone wanting a good game to play.
on 2 June 2014
It is very addictive. Can become quite frustrating. Would recommend. If you like games to keep you interested, this is it.
on 10 June 2014
Brilliant, simple to use and very addictive.and frustrating, I can't put it down but like all games practice makes perfect
on 31 May 2015
I must admit that I am not only a fan of dogs, but also a fan of this line of games. I already own Catistry and Zooistry. I can get lost in these puzzles for hours and I'm not sorry about it!! I love it and look forward to the next version being offered through the Free App of the Day from Amazon. There are no extra permissions, and this is just a fun and enjoyable game if you want to kill time and look at nice pictures of canines. You can't beat this as a free app, but this line of games is so enjoyable to me, that I am willing to pay real money for other versions. Great job by the app developers!
on 28 June 2014
This is far too addictive, if you can not devote 15 minutes a day do not buy. I love it!
on 8 July 2014
Brilliant game and graphics, works really well on our Kindle Fire