5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality case, 29 Aug 2014
Arrived the next day and I am made up with it. The case is even better than the pictures. I had been using cheap ones that fell apart after weeks.

I was a little sceptical about spending 20 on a case but my brother dropped his nexus 7 and cracked the screen. Luckily a computer savvy friend fixed it at trade prices and without labour charges but it still set him back 90. It would have been double that at a proper shop so I'm pretty sure that the case will pay for itself in time.

My advice to anyone considering this case is to buy it, as your paying for the quality, all the cut out are in the correct places and you will be pleasantly surprised. They say if you buy a motorbike then you should spend at least half the cost on protective clothing and I feel the same rules apply here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty protection, 18 Aug 2014
Just what I wanted. Good protection for the Nexus 7 (2nd Gen) for when I have it on a stand in the car. It's a little more expensive than most but is a really good fit. All the buttons are covered but still easily accessible and you can charge it up with the case in situ. Being made from Silicone you could probably deep fry this case and it wouldn't melt. I don't think it will be coming off any time soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than it even appears!, 19 May 2014
This item arrived really quickly, before it's due date, and it is amazing. you might get the impression from the pictures that the buttons are left uncovered, but there is actually a cover over them with raised buttons. all the cut outs fit exactly, and the tablet fits snug with no movement, the quality is very high. the edges are really nice, they raise your edges so that a drop should not damage your device. add a screen protector with this and you have got complete 360 degree protection, I probably would not recommend leaving this in the sun, it is the sort of material that will probably expand or melt. Great buy, definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
Great case for my accident prone husband!