on 4 December 2015
Arrived in cheap plastic bags... No packaging as shown in picture.. Cannot give as present due to this.. Magnose them self seem ok although they are smaller than expected..
on 14 December 2015
These came in a plastic bag, not on card as shown.
It's going to be an embarrassment giving these to my neice, I might just throw them away.
I wouldn't pay a pound for these in the local pound shop.
review image
on 19 December 2014
Bought two packs of these magnetic toys for my grandchildren.
Lovely bright, zingy colours (I have one on my boiler)
They look great and are fun to look at.

Elaine
5*****
on 30 March 2015
My five and three year old boys love them and the magnets on them are strong so stick to lots of things well, very good value for money! Would buy more in the future!
on 11 October 2014
My son has been pestering me for these and was unable to get them anywhere. Despite a previous review stating 'no choice of character, and receiving 'girly' ones', I took a chance, only to receive 2 'girly' ones too! Not much good for a boy..........should be able to choose either boy/girl selection.
on 28 October 2015
Such a shame these don't come as advertised. No backing board means they will end up in my children's stockings rather than as an extra gift.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Have given this to a few children now and has always been a resounding success. Brilliant toy idea. Two or more extends the fun considerably.
on 31 December 2014
Arrived earlier than stated, well packaged. My 5 year olds absolute favourite Christmas present, loves finding new things to stick them to.
on 10 April 2015
My son loves them! He got a pink one and a green one and was quite happy with that - who says pink has to be just for girls?!
on 24 October 2015
Disgusted item does not come packaged as advertised comes in small clear bag no information n no instruction.