5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price & Good Delivery
This foam roller is nice and firm with a soft (almost brushed) finish. I have been using it to self massage after long runs and it works a treat. The delivery was very prompt and no hassle.
Published 17 months ago by Ed Fraser

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't a PhysioRoom branded product.
Okay, here is my problem. I bought this roller via this exact page from but it was sent from Thunder Trading. When I received it, it was not a PhysioRoom product. The only reason I purchased it was because I have other PR products and they have all been of excellent quality.

Published 7 days ago by Mr P J Marlowe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price & Good Delivery, 30 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good produt, 21 April 2013
Good head product looks like a professional masseuse I use following the workout it is very good and i am redy for the next

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!, 21 Nov 2013
Great product for recovery. The roller ids great for lower back and leg injuries.
Specially recommended for squash, running etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, cheap foam roller, 10 Sep 2013
Mr. N. J. Spring (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
A good value cheap foam roller. Good firm foam with a bit of cushioning to take the edge off before progressing onto a solid bar!
Doesn't have quite the texture as illustrated here, instead is of smooth foam construction.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 18 April 2013
I'm a physio and was looking for a firm roller for ITB fascia release. This roller is pretty tough and similar to reebok green, but at a much better price! it has a good smooth surface which doesnt get so grubby! would definitely recommend this to my patients and friends alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars This has changed my life!, 20 Mar 2014
I'd heard about foam rollers but thought it would be yet another piece of gym equipment to be gathering dust in a corner. I was wrong! I finally got round to buying one, had a look on YouTube and have been happily rolling for the last few weeks. Marathon training meant that my back and hips were always painful, and I suffer from tight hamstrings - rolling morning and night, and after runs has made a huge difference to my pain levels, and last night I had my first run for 4 years without any pain at all! Well worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars A handy product to have around, for physio at home., 24 Aug 2013
The product is exactly what I wanted, however it would have been better if it had included an excerise sheet with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Jun 2013
I bought this following a recommendation from the physio and it is great. It is sturdy but light weight so is easy to take away with you.

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't a PhysioRoom branded product., 23 Aug 2014

The product I received is not worth the money and Thunder Trading have not responded after a month and it's now very difficult for me to return it.

So, if you can get it from PhysioRoom themselves, then it probably will be fine.

I feel a bit bad about rating this product as a 1 star but feel justified seeing as I purchased it from this exact page and got a different product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 July 2014