4.0 out of 5 stars It is ok...
Pegs on the board are sharp and they bend back. That has put me off using it. Bands are good and I really liked having 600 bands + 300 free. The tool you get with it is rubbish and mine snapped on the first use. I couldn't send this kit back as I had emptied all my bands into my loom box but if I hadn't, I might have sent it back
Published 12 months ago by Annabelle Guthrie

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID LOW QUALITY
Please be aware that this loom is a very poorly made product, made with thin substandard plastic causing two of the loom pegs to break off on it's very FIRST USE!!!!!!

Seriously what is the point? If a piece of plastic cannot with stand the pressure from a tiny elastic band made for that exact purpose?

Unfortunately as my daughter had already emptied...
Published 13 months ago by Lee Howell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID LOW QUALITY, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: 600pc Loopy Bandz Loom - Loom board, 600 bands, 25 hooks and Tool - **WITH FREE REFILL PACK 300PC** (Toy)

Unfortunately as my daughter had already emptied the bags of bands into her collection straight after opening, so we were unable to return the loom band package and the seller in it's entirety, resulting in the seller having no interest in the disappointment received by the sale of their cheap, low quality piece of rubbish.

In my experience I would seriously consider avoiding both product and seller.

2.0 out of 5 stars I have no bought a slightly better loom for about the same price, 25 July 2014
It's a cheap board but you get what you pay for? The edges are a little sharp and I was worried the elastics would rip but you can make the simple bracelet patterns and kept me entertained for a couple of weeks.
I have no bought a slightly better loom for about the same price, I would suggest getting a loom that the parts can move if your/your child is looking to make quite a few designs.

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, 10 July 2014
This is very poor quality the pegs have sharp parts which break the bands when you try to remove your design. The pegs are also fixed with means you are not able to create a lot of the designs. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

If you want a loom buy the real rainbow loom one, it is expensive but you get what you pay for.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is ok..., 2 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars loom board, 22 July 2014
Bought for my teenage daughter as she really getting into making bracelets so ordered this for her . She has used it an used it an it's still going strong , quite impressed considering the price as it didn cost slot , Seen them on high street for a lot more so a bargain for me anyway ...... and she happy with it

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable price & quick delivery. Big choice of colours ..., 13 July 2014
Reasonable price & quick delivery. Big choice of colours, though instructions for loom were really unclear...ended up using fingers instead.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 17 Oct. 2014
Found the instructions wanting. Never found out how to use the piece of equipment with the bands. Very disappointed

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 July 2014
Nanojan "Jan" (South Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
My grandson loved this and spent ages trying to make things! This is good on rainy days!

5.0 out of 5 stars got it in good condition, but thay say it can give you ..., 15 Nov. 2014
got it in good condition , but thay say it can give you cancer so im throwing it away

4.0 out of 5 stars They are having great fun making things with them, 21 July 2014
Got them for my grandchildren. They are having great fun making things with them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›