on 23 May 2014
You know when you start reading an amazing book and you are trying your hardest not to rush it because you want to savour every single bit and you know when you finish you will sit then and wonder what you are going to do until the next book comes out? Yeah that is exactly what this book did to me. I found myself reading my torch light.
This book is the best book in this series by far. I honestly have no idea how the author is going to top it.
I love Darcy. There is a little bit of Darcy in every single one of us - some more so than others.
In this third installment we watch Darcy go through her own rollercoaster ride of emotions.
The previous two books have always left me with questions about Darcy's mother and a few other things.
i don't want to give anything away but this book reveals where/what happened to Darcy's mother. It also has characters revealing a few things of their own - leaving poor Darcy's head in a spin.
Each book you feel for Darcy. You cheer when she gives Brynn and Ivy what for. You laugh when she does her normal Darcyisms. Then there are the sad times where you want to comfort her and then there are the times you want to jump into the story and give the young girl a bit of advice.
This is definitely a must read.
I could be here all day praising this book and telling you what a talented author A.J Lape is but I think it is something you need to discover on your own.
on 18 May 2014
Reviewer: Justine
Disclosure: This ebook was provided by the author in exchange for an HONEST and not necessarily positive review.

100 Proof Stud is AJ Lape's best work yet!

The relationship complexities and dangerous adventures grow a with each book. It's so hard to write a review WITHOUT giving anything away!
buuuuut...
We learn a smidgen more about Darcy's mom.
We meet new crazy characters.
We embrace and learn more about the Nutball Brothers.

And so many major questions will answered, leaving even more that will need to be asked.
Oh, and the ending, everything I could have wanted it to be!