4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value treadmill.
Published 5 months ago by Kevin Ashton

1.0 out of 5 stars Hello please can you help me as I recently purchased ...
Published 4 days ago by Lydia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value treadmill., 21 Sept. 2014
Initially I had a few problems setting this treadmill up due to the rather poor translation on the instruction manual.This was due to the belt being set too tight thus overheating the motor and tripping the safety switch. However, after the correct adjustment of the belt adjusting bolts, this treadmill now works perfectly well and is an ideal piece of exercise equipment for someone with limited space. Definately good value for the cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars I am satisfied., 16 Oct. 2014
Although it is little bit noisy, I am satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for what you pay..#happy days, 9 July 2014
Easy to assemble the arms etc..good speakers too..All round good buy I say..

1.0 out of 5 stars Hello please can you help me as I recently purchased ..., 26 Feb. 2015
Hello please can you help me as I recently purchased this treadmill from you in November and now it is not working. The belt keeps tripping and is very dangerous now as each time it's trips it throws you off! I have read the manual provided to see what I can do to fix it however the manual is the most poorly written article I have read and hardly legible. I can see I have a 12 months warranty with this purchase, please can you advise what this covers ie repair, replacement or refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, 14 Oct. 2014
It's serving its purpose. Good product!

1.0 out of 5 stars was very disappointed with this treadmill, 14 Feb. 2015
was very disappointed with this treadmill, the running belt started to rub against the left hand side on the running frame causing the belt to fray and leaving black dust on the floor, try fixing the problem but the problem got worse, as for the instructions they have made it very difficult to understand to solve most problems. I don't advice anyone to buy this product unless your an electrician who can fix treadmills in case of any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars gets you going, 28 Dec. 2014
this was bought for a present and am glad to say she loves it its easy to screw the few bits on ie.the handlebars and the centre clock 5 screws it total the one that holds the centre pod clocks dont tighten it leave it sorta just out a bit .
it performs as it should control of the speed is very easy to work top marks all round

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite pleased, 30 Aug. 2014
Quite pleased with this treadmill. Sound quality is satisfactory if u connect ur smartphone to it. Only downside I could think of is the running belt, it cud have been slightly better quality but overall a good buy and quite sturdy. I'm 5.6" tall and a heavy build. Always best to check maximum user weight

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2015
Easy assembly very robust great kit

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with this treadmill in every way, 14 Feb. 2015
Very fast delivery, very pleased with this treadmill in every way, after using the gym one ,I wasn't expecting such a good sturdy treadmill for the price but it's great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›