5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd purchase
I bought one of these last year in purple and am so pleased with it I've bought this one for my husband. Here's a copy of my original review -
Published 12 months ago by Elaine Tomasso

2.0 out of 5 stars Photograph differs from product delivered !!
Product delivered was different than image shown . I find so disappointing. There was not a combination lock as shown but just a small padlock and colour was purple and black ... !! Why advertise something and then send a something else .
Published 1 month ago by sian coray

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd purchase, 24 April 2014
Elaine Tomasso (Troon. Uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I'm really rubbish at travelling light but when Easyjet wanted £52 for a suitcase desperate measures were called for. I looked at all the cheap suitcases and picked this one. It's just great. First of all it has two pockets on the outside. I used one for my purse, mobile, passport etc. and the other for my toiletries (you're only allowed one bag so they're all within easy reach). The inside is like a mini suitcase. There is a zip compartment in the lid of the case and elastic luggage restraints in the main compartment. It holds loads - I could have been away for close to a week based on the clothes I packed. It also stands up on it's own without falling over (see reviews of other products). It also fits in Easyjet overhead lockers. It will probably also meet Ryanair size requirements but it will hold too much to meet their weight requirements. I highly recommend this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, light, and fits all the size restrictions, 19 April 2014
I recently took a trip to Australia where one of the economy airlines has a tiny carry-on restriction. This suitcase is really good, 2 pockets on the outside, luggage lock with 2 keys if you want to use it, and has held up well after a month of constant travelling. Considering the price, very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cabin case, 23 Mar. 2014
Very good value and no problems getting it on to aircraft, plenty of compartments with zips for very thing I deeded

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent design and well made, 27 April 2014
Pauline Finbow (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
This is perfect for my upcoming short break abroad. Now that I have a cabin bag that complies with current restrictions, I can relax on my way to the airport.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cabin Case, 6 Jun. 2014
This case appears to be just what ! want. It's a little thinner covering than I expected but looks robust for the price. I haven't actually used it yet as it was purchased for Oz trip later this year. Took opportunity of getting it when on short trip to UK from France.

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it!, 26 May 2014
It's well-made and good quality! rather light as described however not superlight! it's a mini-suitcase... with all the features in smaller size! I really like it! well packed and good speed of delivery! thanks amazon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am impressed, 23 May 2014
I am impressed what you can get for little money. Very good quality and looks strong. Well we will see how long will last for.
I could happily recommend it to my friends.
Thank to Karaban!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent suitcase, 2 Jun. 2014
I was delighted with the suitcase which we purchased for our granddaughter. She liked the colour, the sturdy construction, the combination lock and strap, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Was very pleased with quality of case and quickness of delivery, 21 July 2014
Was very pleased with quality of case and quickness of delivery.Unfortunately had to email company as padlock was missing,although reply said I would hear within 3 days,over a week later and still no word,disappointing!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best product I think I have ever purchased off Amazon, 30 Sept. 2014
This is the best product I think I have ever purchased off Amazon.
When these first arrived 1 day before I was due to go on holiday I went into total panic as they were so small!! Traveling on low cost airline I purchased these for my two teenage children to reduce the cost of hold luggage. I thought I was going to end up purchasing either more cases or paying for extra hold luggage. However once we actually packed I could not believe how much stuff we got into these. These cases held a weeks worth of clothes for day and night, including shoes for a 16 year girl, beach towel, hairdryer and straighteners. My son got all of his clothes in and even had room for some of my clothes after I realised that I had still gone over on my 15 allowance of hold luggage. These should have their own Disney film, Mary Poppins bag didn't hold nearly as much.
These have now been on 3 holidays and are still intact, they are light and small and so easy to carry around the airport. I am about to purchase 2 more of these...never going to pay for hold luggage again.