on 3 January 2013
I have REALLY frizzy hair and this really helps calm it down. Wouldn't be without it and always have to have spares in my cupboard
on 15 June 2015
I couldn't live without this product, I'm so glad I can get it here as I can't get it at my hairdressers anymore. My hair is fine but very curly and this product makes my curls look really nice without making my hair look greasey or go hard.
on 9 June 2014
I use the shampoo and conditioner from this range and this was the first time I have used the leave in conditioner. Its great like the rest of the range and suits my curly,dry and sometimes frizzy hair.
on 14 February 2011
If your looking for the Tigi Curls Rock leave in conditioner. Then this has replaced it. Its OK but I prefer the old version. The texture of the conditioner is a lot thicker and is now white like a cream. It still conditions, but doesnt stop it from Frizzing like the old product you could put it in and your hair would stay calm and glossy allday.
on 31 July 2013
Super product for frizzy hair. Light cream that leaves my hair softer with nicely defined curls. Most other leave in conditioners are heavy and serums greasy-this product is perfect. Highly recommend!
on 25 September 2013
Like this as it is not sticky and it tames my frizz. I also use this on holiday as it protects my hair from the sun.
on 11 February 2015
I have always had dry curly frizzy hair. If I use a rinse out conditioner with a product I find I end up with frizz. You can use this leave in alone or with a either product either way the results are really good. I would not use anything else.
on 7 January 2013
It is a very good product for curly hair, stops it from going dry and frizzy. I would highly recommend it
on 27 October 2012
This product is just perfect for my curls. Smells great, doesn't make the hair sticky or hard and you dont need to use a large amount to get the results you want. I would be lost without it!
on 21 September 2011
Large amount of conditioner must be used to spread on the hair, this results in heavy finish, hair need to be washed mote often. Doesn't help at all with curls but smells lovely.