5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
I'm really satisfied with this mug and it has saved my life! We have really bad coffee at work so now I'm independent. Only thing I would like to comment on is that the color wasn't exactly as displayed in the picture. In reality it's a more dark grey shade rather than black but that doesn't bother me. It fulfills its purpose perfectly and that's what counts to me! :)
Published 1 month ago by Liisa

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad design a d low quality fault
Published 2 months ago by Tim Grocock

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad design a d low quality fault, 29 May 2015
This review is from: Zyliss Smart Cafe One Cup Coffee Cafetiere Cup Hot Mug Graphite/Black (Electronics)
Absolute rubbish - other reviews must be from their own staff!!! The product has a sharp moulding remnant around the mouth piece! Bad design a d low quality fault! I bought 12, everyone was the same!! 50% (6 out of 12 I bought) don't do the job of inhibiting the coffee grounds. This is a cheap and more expensive version of the Smart Cafe, which incidentally does work and has no sharp Ridge on the mouth piece. I'm a Physiotherapist not a an employee or related to anyone involved with Smart Cafe!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 8 Jun. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 23 Jun. 2014
Simone Mameli - See all my reviews
So glad I bought it.. My coffee at work is now more pleasurable to drink and enjoy.. Best £8 spend

5.0 out of 5 stars hot mugs!, 21 Jun. 2014
Good quality, excellent delivery. We have used a similar product for many years, and found them to be so useful on camping trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic product, very handy for work, 27 Sept. 2014
This is a fantastic product, very handy for work. Just need this and coffee and you're good to go. Some of the coffee grounds do make it into the bottom of the drink but it's no worse than a traditional cafetiere for that. I couldn't recommend this enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars My coffee saviour at work, 4 July 2015
Eleni (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I drink a lot of coffee and this is my saviour at work - never again will I have to endure the crap they try to pass as coffee! Filter sometimes lets through a few grains through the sides, but overall it's brilliant.

3.0 out of 5 stars No matter how you try, you cannot stop bits ..., 10 Oct. 2014
No matter how you try ,you cannot stop bits seeping through the filter,i purchased a tea strainer to combat the problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb design, 6 Nov. 2014
Use it every day in work and at home, works a treat, now comes with a lid, even better. Les

5.0 out of 5 stars coffee !, 20 May 2015
Love this cup, so quick and easy to use and have my favourite coffee in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jun. 2015
W. J. Meltham (United kingdom) - See all my reviews
could do with it being a bit bigger but its great