5.0 out of 5 stars great debut CD
Published 6 months ago by Mr. Jason S. Scott

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool album, but a few turkeys
When it's good it's very good, but parts are forgetable.
Lots of good signs for the future, but currently I think Hybrid Minds remixes are stronger than most of the originally produced material.
Published 7 months ago by D P Kay

5.0 out of 5 stars great debut CD, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mountains (Audio CD)
Excellent debut album from hybrid minds, soulful vocals and excellent use of rap, Nice production. I purchased in the strength of 1 track meant to be, that I had heard previously, and I was not disappointed, stand out tracks for me are halcyon, meant to be, broken and trauma. If you like the sounds of calibre, hospital, rowpieces,jubei or lenzman have a listen to this it is very good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool album, but a few turkeys, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mountains (Audio CD)
When it's good it's very good, but parts are forgetable.

5.0 out of 5 stars CHILL OUT!!!, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Mountains (Audio CD)
Never heard of them until I downloaded this album. They are brilliant!!! So impressed with such a different interpretation of drum and bass. Chill out is definitely the adjective to use. Just lie back and let the sound embrace you.

Mountains