on 14 June 2014
"I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads."

This is the first book which introduces us to Corbin Bend, a community of people who recognise that spanking is a way of life, and are accepting of it in public.

Here we meet Brent, a leader of the community who has been alone for many years, and Char, newly arrived and unaware of the community's background. However an incredible chemistry and a hidden desire soon bring them together in in this hot novella. There is a twist in the tale, but good conquers all!

~~Wicked Reads Rewview Team~~
on 12 May 2014
This is the first book in the Corbin’s Bend multi-author series. So as well as providing a story in its own right, Finding Their Bliss is responsible for laying the groundwork and introducing us to the prominent characters in the Corbin’s Bend community. By centering the story on Brent Carmichael, head of the housing board and one of the community’s founding members, Thianna D has ensured that there are plenty of opportunities to explain the history and the set-up of the place without the story becoming too exposition-heavy.
The story itself is a delightful love story between Brent and newcomer Charmagne Michaels who is fleeing a former life made impossible by her ex-fiancé – a spoilt playboy who freaks out when he finds out that his girlfriend is into spanking. Charmagne has bought the only house in the area which doesn’t belong to the Corbin’s Bend co-operative, but that doesn’t stop the residents welcoming her with open arms. Although she was completely unaware of Corbin’s Bend’s very special charter when she bought the house, it turns out that she ended up in exactly the right place.
I really enjoyed it. It’s romantic and sweet and left me feeling warm and fuzzy inside.
on 28 May 2015
I am giving this a 5 star as much for the great idea of Corbin's Bend. So many of my favourite authors have contributed to the two series I have read so far and the way Thianna D set this first story up so others could follow naturally is nothing short of brilliant. I hate the cover- looks nothing like the characters should do!!