5.0 out of 5 stars Omega 3 Fatty Acids are a Real, Practical way to Combat Depression!, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Depression: How to BEAT Depression!!!: Using a little known natural substance! (How to beat Depression, Depression, Depression Treatment, Cure, Magic,) (Kindle Edition)
Several years ago, I was diagnosed with severe depression. Over time, with the help of drugs and therapy I was able to deal with my depression. I am no longer on regular medications but, every now and again, I still experience minor bouts of depression. I purchased this book in an effort to learn about prescription free ways to deal with my occasional feelings of hopelessness. This book explains the science behind using omega 3 to help relieve your depression. It explains that maintaining proper nutrition can help your overall mood and sense of well-being. It also lists other, practical tips for combating depression, such as, being more social. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is, or think they may be, suffering from depression.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fish Oil to Lift Your Spirits...Really?, 21 May 2014
I learned something from this. I've always struggled with depression, but never knew some of the information I got from this ebook. I really appreciated how it showed that fish oil can affect your motivation, you can actually FEEL more motivated! Amazing. I'm definitely going to start taking it. Good stuff here.