5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Album
Published 4 months ago by Ms. S. Clarke

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
This is not one of their best.
Published 5 days ago by Andrew

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Album, 14 Aug 2014
Ms. S. Clarke "petalflower" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: No Other Name (MP3 Download)
Absolutely beautiful album. I love all Hillsong but this album is just so serene with the first track being The Creed just makes me cry. I love to play Hillsong's quieter sings in bed trying to get to sleep and this album has mostly all ballads and feel the peace when closing your eyes listening to the words which are so meaningful. I'm not saying that other Hillsong albums are not meaningful as they all are but maybe because this is my latest album so haven't listened to it over and over like the others yet, I clearly am a true believer that words in music can open your heart up and this album truly does just that. You won't be disappointed with this beautiful album if you want the beautiful distinct sound of Hillsong but on a different level. I hope that you enjoy this album as much as I do. I played it to my twin Sister the other day and the tears were just rolling down her cheeks on the first track The Creed. So buy and enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, as always., 7 July 2014
This review is from: No Other Name (Audio CD)
Always great music and this is no change. Some really emotive songs! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this CD, 19 July 2014
This review is from: No Other Name (Audio CD)
Absolutely love this CD. Was waiting to be able to listen to some of these songs since the Colour Conference in May and it makes my journey to work and back so much nicer. Love it, love it, love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars No...Other...NAME!, 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: No Other Name (Audio CD)
Hillsong Worship is definitely a band that has changed worship music so deeply for 20 years, and this last production called "No Other Name" just confirmed that the band is still on the top with its quality music & excellent production.

If I had to summarize the CD in one sentence, I'd say that "No Other Name" is simply a wonderful collection of modern hymns for local churches in the world. I could be spending a whole day listening to these great anthems: This I Believe, Broken Vessels, No Other Name, Calvary and Our Father. But how about Depths (oh Marty Sampson...) or Thank You Jesus that both made me cry and shout for God?...

With famous leaders such as Joel Houston, Reuben Morgan, Marty Sampson, Jad Gillies, Annie Garatt and Matt Crocker, the Hillsong team has managed to create both fresh and classic worship songs.

However, I cannot put 5 stars, because I think what has made Hillsong Worship really interesting in recent years are Hillsong United' fast songs. And unfortunately, there isn't any fast song here. Too bad. But, to be honest, that's not a big deal. I sincerely appreciate the whole album and I can't wait for the DVD to enjoy even more the atmosphere along with the videos.

Great job Hillsong Worship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy, enjoy enjoy, 8 July 2014
This review is from: No Other Name (MP3 Download)
A briiliant album with inspiring songs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 30 Jun 2014
Mr. G. Darcy "Gdarcy" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: No Other Name (Audio CD)
No fast songs here, but if you love to worship God these songs are masterfully tuned. From the amazing Broken vessels to my fave Heaven and Earth, I thoroughly recommend this album. Also a welcome return to Marty Sampson on Depths :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Musically its not as great as some older albums, 17 Oct 2014
This review is from: No Other Name (MP3 Download)
Jesus centered as always. Musically its not as great as some older albums. Iyt has a very simple feel about it and i think that makes you focus on the lyrics a lot more. Love this album. Well done Hillsong AGAIN!

5.0 out of 5 stars i have to say i like it more than Your Grace Finds me, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: No Other Name (Audio CD)
This is fab, i have to say i like it more than Your Grace Finds me. Play them in the car which helps me when i am getting impatient with other drivers!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus, forever, perfect., 7 Nov 2014
This review is from: No Other Name (Audio CD)
Wonderful as ever from Hillsong, a terrific aid to worship or even as background music whilst you work. There is no other name, it's as simple as that, and I for one want to bathe in the sweetness of His presence. Gill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting worship songs, 13 Nov 2014
This review is from: No Other Name (Audio CD)
I really like this album, with favourites such as Calvary and Thank you Jesus. Useful to have as a part of your devotional time, and as a background to every day activities.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

No Other Name
No Other Name by Hillsong Worship (Audio CD - 2014)