on 4 April 2015
Only got one half and when I asked for a replacement they wouldnt give me one, was suppose to be a little something for valentine's day but that idea was ruined
on 16 December 2013
I bought this as a gimmicky gift for my girlfriend and didn't expect much of a resonse but she loved it!

The quality isn't great as you might expect for the price, but it is a nice gift to add to your keychain to serve as a reminder of your other half :).
on 6 January 2014
I have seen these going for over £5 and was excepting this one for the price to cheap and nasty but was very surprisingly mistaking it is well made looks like it will last a long time and looks good.
Very happy with it
on 6 January 2014
Although delivery took a long time this keyring is a really cute little gift to share with my other half. Just what I was looking for.
on 22 December 2013
bought for my best friend and her partner as a joke gift it's sweet i'm sure they'll hate it hence my buying it but i like it :)
on 17 January 2014
Wish I hadn't wasted the money with this, the chains themselves already broke away from the keyrings when they arrived, and upon trying to re attach then the heart and key broke loose.
Keys are generally hard wearing and something that generally get tossed around - however this product wasn't even up to wrapping for christmas!
Contacted seller who has not replied. Will not purchase from this seller again, nor would I recommend this item
on 27 May 2015
Bought this as a valentines gift for my partner and me to share. I had the heart and he had the key. Unfortunately, the key part broke off from the chain after 3 days which was highly disappointing as the whole idea of the gift for mainly for my partner and his half broke. I guess you get what you pay for.
on 20 February 2015
These are lovely looking key rings but the chains/links are of very very very poor quality. I should have read reviews first to see if they were of good quality. I am disappointed as they were for a Valentines. I have kept them though but hope that future key rings I buy will be of more super quality.
on 16 November 2015
It's alright and it's just a cheap thing to add onto other things to get for my girlfriend. It's at a good price and I suppose it's not too bad.

It's just a little chipped and the metal isn't even. Also two black spots on it. You get what you pay for, not what's exactly in the pictures.
on 13 December 2014
Purchased the magnetic boy kissing the girl. When it arrived I thought I'd give it to my wife early. She opened it and I was eager to show the magnetic kiss. They're not magnetic. Very disappointed as that was the novelty I was counting on.
Otherwise good size.