5.0 out of 5 stars Darker than accidentally...
I finished this in a day, just couldn't put it down! The characters are lush and remain frustratingly mysterious throughout. I am desperate to read the next one!
I devoured the accidentally books, I keep waiting on Cimil turning up in this series?!
This beats a few of Mimi's competitors around the head with a wet kipper, love it.
Published 6 months ago by Ashta Chi

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good
It is just all over the place. How on earth did this book get such good reviews? Was this book mistaken for a first attempt on writing a script & failed and then decide to publish it as a book?
Published 3 months ago by Joe

5.0 out of 5 stars Darker than accidentally..., 20 May 2014
This review is from: King's (The King Trilogy, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well if King is the Devil, i'm going down....to Hell!, 7 May 2014
This review is from: King's (The King Trilogy, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Wowwwzaaaa steamy stuff... more hot stuff from our favourite author Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

I bought this last night and couldn't put it down from the first word! the beginning funnily enough reminded me of the film The Secretary, lol (where her dominant boss makes her sit at her desk and not move) but the plot soon thickens and there's plenty of intrigue and story to balance out the hot n steamy ;o)

Finished this book in half a day and had to download the 2nd part in the trilogy (King for a Day) IMMEDIATELY!

King is a complex character, and unlike in the Accidentally series Mimi keeps you guessing as to King's true nature... is he the Devil, is he a man who has supernatural abilities..has he just acquired abilities as a member of a freaky Billionaire power club... I won't spoil it for you, but you REALLY need to buy this book now or you are missing out on a great story!

I would say it would make a good film but fear the best sex scenes may get cut to make it YA-appropriate LOL

can never get enough of a good Mimi Jean number, her books have great stories and hot lead men (yum!)

5.0 out of 5 stars King will have you on your knees begging for more..., 2 July 2014
This review is from: King's (The King Trilogy, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book I have read of Mimi Jean's and frankly WOW!
I read a lot, to the extent that I think I have an addiction problem.
I don't write many reviews as not many meet the worthy status. Plus there is always a little bit of me that feels slightly wary of publicly expressing my personal opinion on my choice of books. As a book-a-holic I could be putting others at risk!
Well. having measured the risks I would most definitely advise you to download this book now, stock up on frozen meals, pack the kids off to friends, send the old man off doing man stuff, book a day off work and enduldge yourself in King!
Gulp down this beautifully written, engaging, funny, provocative story and then cure your hangover by getting the next episode!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 20 May 2014
This review is from: King's (The King Trilogy, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book although have no idea even now who or what king is have already bought the next book in the series

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 17 May 2014
This review is from: King's (The King Trilogy, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
FANTASTIC. Yet another great read. Lost for words. Read both books in 2 days. Have read all Mimi Jeans books and once again i am not disappointed ..... Well only because i have to wait till this summer to read book 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars yep! a cliffhanger alright, 17 May 2014
This review is from: King's (The King Trilogy, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is definitely a cliffhanger. I mean, I really enjoyed this book with its twist and turns. No end though, so I am off to buy the second installment. I must know what or who King is. Loved the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars One word - KING!, 26 May 2014
This review is from: King's (The King Trilogy, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't too sure about this book at first, but how wrong was I.
Action, tick, mystery, tick, a none blabbering heroine, tick, hot maddening protagonist/antagonist, tick tick tick. In summary an intriguing addictive read, less than a day I was on book number 2.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 29 Aug 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting but, 26 May 2014
loumar (Perth scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: King's (The King Trilogy, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I have read all of Mimi's books so jumped on this one straight away. Its an interesting story but not much really happens and its not "hot" like her other books x

2.0 out of 5 stars Children's language, 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: King's (The King Trilogy, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Definitely a child's book written by a child. Simple plot, simple characters with little in the way of depth. Never mind will appeal to someone no doubt!

King's (The King Trilogy, Book 1)
King's (The King Trilogy, Book 1) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff