5.0 out of 5 stars Well if King is the Devil, i'm going down....to Hell!
Wowwwzaaaa steamy stuff... more hot stuff from our favourite author Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

Published 2 months ago by The Shopping Angel

1.0 out of 5 stars Did I miss something?
Published 1 month ago by Reading addict

5.0 out of 5 stars Well if King is the Devil, i'm going down....to Hell!, 7 May 2014
This review is from: KING'S (The King Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

I bought this last night and couldn't put it down from the first word! the beginning funnily enough reminded me of the film The Secretary, lol (where her dominant boss makes her sit at her desk and not move) but the plot soon thickens and there's plenty of intrigue and story to balance out the hot n steamy ;o)

Finished this book in half a day and had to download the 2nd part in the trilogy (King for a Day) IMMEDIATELY!

King is a complex character, and unlike in the Accidentally series Mimi keeps you guessing as to King's true nature... is he the Devil, is he a man who has supernatural abilities..has he just acquired abilities as a member of a freaky Billionaire power club... I won't spoil it for you, but you REALLY need to buy this book now or you are missing out on a great story!

I would say it would make a good film but fear the best sex scenes may get cut to make it YA-appropriate LOL

can never get enough of a good Mimi Jean number, her books have great stories and hot lead men (yum!)

5.0 out of 5 stars King, 8 May 2014
This review is from: KING'S (The King Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Great book took 1day to read couldn't put it down. Time to download the second book can't wait to read it lol

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 21 May 2014
This review is from: KING'S (The King Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Yet another fantastic book from Mimi!! You really need to read all of her currently available books, as they are all thoroughly enjoyable page turners. Every time mimi releases a new book I know that I'm hooked, and the kids are eating takeaway!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Darker than accidentally..., 20 May 2014
This review is from: KING'S (The King Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I finished this in a day, just couldn't put it down! The characters are lush and remain frustratingly mysterious throughout. I am desperate to read the next one!
I devoured the accidentally books, I keep waiting on Cimil turning up in this series?!
This beats a few of Mimi's competitors around the head with a wet kipper, love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 20 May 2014
This review is from: KING'S (The King Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book although have no idea even now who or what king is have already bought the next book in the series

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 17 May 2014
This review is from: KING'S (The King Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
FANTASTIC. Yet another great read. Lost for words. Read both books in 2 days. Have read all Mimi Jeans books and once again i am not disappointed ..... Well only because i have to wait till this summer to read book 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars yep! a cliffhanger alright, 17 May 2014
This review is from: KING'S (The King Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is definitely a cliffhanger. I mean, I really enjoyed this book with its twist and turns. No end though, so I am off to buy the second installment. I must know what or who King is. Loved the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars King will have you on your knees begging for more..., 2 July 2014
This review is from: KING'S (The King Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book I have read of Mimi Jean's and frankly WOW!
I read a lot, to the extent that I think I have an addiction problem.
I don't write many reviews as not many meet the worthy status. Plus there is always a little bit of me that feels slightly wary of publicly expressing my personal opinion on my choice of books. As a book-a-holic I could be putting others at risk!
Well. having measured the risks I would most definitely advise you to download this book now, stock up on frozen meals, pack the kids off to friends, send the old man off doing man stuff, book a day off work and enduldge yourself in King!
Gulp down this beautifully written, engaging, funny, provocative story and then cure your hangover by getting the next episode!

1.0 out of 5 stars Did I miss something?, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: KING'S (The King Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I don't know what to say, this book had excellent reviews and I've never read anything by Mimi before and if this is the standard I won't read any more. Now, the main character was sooo annoying, whiny and generally a bit of a doormat. Clearly this will be a series and there will be a big reveal of the various secrets hinted at, but honestly...I don't care enough to stick with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for blokes or people who like good books, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: KING'S (The King Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is extremely poor on all levels. Poorly written, dire characters, inane asides to a non-existant camera and a plot that my niece could surely improve on. The author prefaces this novel by admonishing us to always pay for our e books but at 77p this is still way overpriced.

KING'S (The King Trilogy Book 1)
KING'S (The King Trilogy Book 1) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff