4.0 out of 5 stars Good for jogging.
I bought these for my 12 year old daughter who has recently started running with her dad. They are comfy, fit well, wash well and look good. Would give them 5 stars if there was a decent sized reflective strip on them somewhere.
Published 2 months ago by FLB

2.0 out of 5 stars see through
The fit was good admittedly, however, they are see through!
This makes them completely unfit for purpose! Ok they are just for use at the gym but that does not mean I want everyone to be able to see my pants!
Published 11 months ago by Merlin Mould

2.0 out of 5 stars see through, 30 May 2014
The fit was good admittedly, however, they are see through!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for jogging., 5 Feb. 2015
FLB (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

1.0 out of 5 stars ... to arrive and when they did I was very disappointed as they would probably only just about fit a ..., 9 July 2014
This review is from: iLoveSIA Women's Tights Capri YOGA Running Pants Cropped Leggings (Apparel)
I waited 3 weeks for them to arrive and when they did I was very disappointed as they would probably only just about fit a 5 year old!

4.0 out of 5 stars These are a perfect fit- true to size, 7 July 2014
These are a perfect fit- true to size. They are cool, comfortable and robust for any type of excercise. I would definitely recommend this product. The reason that it loses a star is that the description said that it was made from milk fabric, but the label reads "polyester cotton spandex" so I don't understand where the milk fabric fits in.

2.0 out of 5 stars They rip too quickly, 1 April 2015
They fitted nicely, however after using them one day, the material flaked off while sweating and it got a whole in it. I bought 2 pairs, however will not get them again as if they're like that I don't think the value is reasonable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish the first time they were worn one of the ..., 5 Aug. 2014
Rubbish the first time they were worn one of the zips broke , and the stitching on the gusset all came undone ! They lasted all of five hours

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best thing to wear for dance aerobics and Zumba as ..., 9 Sept. 2014
This is the best thing to wear for dance aerobics and Zumba as it thin material helps the skin breathe while working up a sweat

5.0 out of 5 stars They are amazing for the price, 10 Oct. 2014
They are amazing for the price. Yoga pants are really expensive but i cant criticise these at all.. they fit and look great

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, would buy again, 6 Mar. 2015
I love these, they're perfect for the gym and they fit me just as I wanted. I love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes, 14 Aug. 2014