4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars
Provides a decent enough summary of HIIT training, but you may find yourself wondering if the information is rehashed.
Published 2 months ago by Kelius

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid
Badly written and contains nothing not readily available elsewhere. I've also noticed that the 5-star reviews come from people who give 5-stars to absolutely everything they review. Funny, that.
Published 1 month ago by Sailor

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 4 April 2015
This review is from: Cycling: HIIT Bike Training! - The Ultimate Cycling Guide To Get Fitter, Faster & Stronger Through The Power of High Intensity Interval Bike Workouts (Cycling, ... Weight Loss, Health, Triathlon, HIIT) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Mar. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Jan. 2015
easy to read, sensible advise could do without the religeous component though at the end!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, Great book!, 4 July 2014
Cycling: HIIT Bike Training is such a great book! I love HIIT Training and never thought it do it on a bike, but this book has shown me a new way to exercise and it sounds fun! I loved the level of information in this book and feel very confident in y ability to do HIIT training now that i have read this book! Thank you Dominique!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what i expected in a bad way, 27 Oct. 2014
not what it say on the tin. Some wierd stuff in second half

5.0 out of 5 stars More than expected!, 14 Aug. 2014
With summer now just around the corner and the bike still hanging where it has all winter I thought this would be a good read. It is way more than I'd anticipated. It is also way more than I am ready for. This is hard core training for those who are serious about using a bike to get fit. It is a little too much for my taste but I know I have friends who would lap this up willingly. Having said that there is also lots here for those like myself who just want to explore using a bike a little more aggressively. Also has lots of information about diet, supplements, different bikes, bike apps and even bike gadgets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work it out., 15 May 2014
Honestly, biking for me means scenery and relaxing. Going to the gym is more my style for working out. However in looking for new ways to get ready for the summer I am totally inspired to give it a go. One of my favorite hobbies plus a fit body? Done.

1.0 out of 5 stars Trash, 20 May 2014
Patronising, poorly written and very basic. A waste of money compounded by the fact that about a fifth of the book is the first part of some other rubbish that this charlatan is duping people with..

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of useful information, 14 Aug. 2014
Reading this book got me very excited because I do some cycling from time to time. I exercise daily either by running or cycling, and soon swimming because I want to also join my first every Olympic distance triathlon with my brothers. I liked how this book clearly stated that cycling is a full-body workout, which actually trumps what other people say about having bigger legs because of this exercise. In addition, it provided me with the right guide as I train. I actually have started with the recommended schedule given, and I’m working on the “Week 1 + 2”. I can’t wait to reach “Week 7 + 8”; moreover, I found the exercises at home very useful. There’s a great deal of information (exercises, diets, and supplements), which I know I can apply to my trainings, and I can also share with my brothers, after all, it’s mainly about “maximizing the biking experience”. This didn’t disappoint, and is definitely recommendable!

1.0 out of 5 stars Really?, 1 Aug. 2014
I question the legitimacy of this books 5 star reviews. After having read this "book" I can only think we read two very different books. This book is a complete joke with terrible spelling and editing. There are better HIIT books out there. At least I got my money back.