4.0 out of 5 stars Happy to be wrong
I bought these thinking it would be just one more product I have wasted my money on but as my wedding date draws closer I told myself that if I try these then at least I can say I have tried everything.
Published 2 months ago by HollyR

1.0 out of 5 stars I am currently changing my eating habits and I take ...
I am currently changing my eating habits and I take regular exercise, so I thought I'd give theses a try, but I Didn't really feel any benefit to taking these
Published 9 days ago by Mandy

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy to be wrong, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Pure Raspberry Ketones, Pure Green Coffee Bean & DX-10 Detox Cleanse Multi-Saver Pack | 1 Month Supply (Personal Care)
I am glad I did. Although I have not had the massive amounts of weight loss other reviewers have mentioned I can say with confidence that after 2 weeks of combining these pills with a mostly healthy diet and a bit of exercise, I am starting to notice a difference in my shape. According to my fiancé I am looking narrow-er which isn't quite skinny but a good place to start.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works try it !, 7 Sep 2014
Mr. C. Southgate "DVD HEAVEN" (NEWCASTLE ,UK) - See all my reviews
Losing the belly fat bit by bit and lost just over a stone in 6 weeks , the detox stops me from bloating also , feeling good also .

5.0 out of 5 stars Metabolism Boost for Stuck in the Mud Weightloss!, 10 Sep 2014
Loved the ketone and Detox package I bought first time around, then spotted this multi-buy which is even better value! I have been slowly losing weight for the past 2 years, but got stuck at the 4 and a half stone mark, these little beauties gave my metabolism the boost it needed to get over the sticking point and kick start my weight loss again, after a month have almost hit the 5 stone mark. Will definitely be ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Initially skeptical, now I know that it is helping!, 15 Sep 2014
Like most I was skeptical about any 'diet' weight loss product. However I am delighted to say that this made a noticeable reduction in my weight! I have lost on this product alone, half a stone in a bit less than 2 weeks!
It also helped me find the incentive since that initial 2 weeks, to try and eat a bit less, which is of course, also helping me to shed the weight.
I expect that over the next few months it will continue to help me shed those surplus pounds! I didn't feel that I had wasted my precious money which is a relief! It clearly worked for me, so I am just delighted! :D I will continue with this for several months to come, until I finally reach my goal! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I paid 30 per jar for these In a health ..., 25 Aug 2014
I paid 30 per jar for these In a health shop...they're exactly the same!

do seem to help you stop feeling so hungry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work In Progress., 12 Sep 2014
I have tried this product as I seemed to get stuck in a rut with my weight loss. I cannot say I have lost a lot of weight with them due to am not massively over weight just carrying a bit of belly fat, but I have noticed a reduction in my wobbly area's. I do think this is helping, I am not expecting a massive weight loss due to the fact I am quite an athletic build so with this and exercise I seem to be gaining muscle mass and toning up. I am going to give this another month and see how I go from there with it. I would definitely say this is a product you need to combine diet with exercise to see results. I have just ordered another batch to see how I go on month 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars These really work!!!!, 21 Sep 2014
I had done some research on safe and genuine slimming tablets and found that many on the net were either scams or over stated. I came across these tablets and found the reviews to be promising. I searched the net for any negative comments and did not find many. I took the plunge and bought a month’s supply on the basis that if they did not work the supplier would refund the cost of the tablets. They arrived a couple of days after I had ordered them well packaged and protected.
I took the course as stated. I found that after about three days of taking them that I was not as hungry as I used to be. I still had energy but was certainly snacking less. I also made an effort to exercise a little and eat a healthier diet. I have been taking the pills for over three weeks and can honestly say that I have lost 4 kilos over this period. Yes my exercising and diet has helped and you need to have targets and keep to them, but the pills have reduced my craving for food and as I stated earlier I still have the energy to get through the day and look after my three young children!!
I intend to continue taking them with the aim to be a size 12 by the New Year.
If you are serious in wanting to lose weight definitely consider giving these ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sceptic at first... But pleasantly surprised., 21 Sep 2014
Heard lots about the benefits of raspberry ketones and was a little sceptical at first. Then I read that they worked better when taken in conjunction with green coffee bean extract. So I came across them on here and found a deal which included the detox capsules too. I wasn't sure at first, but the reviews we're mostly positive and I guessed that I was in for a penny, in for a pound as the old saying goes.
I have been taking the 3 tablets for just over 2 weeks now and I am actually 2lb lighter than when I started. I've always struggled with weight loss though but 2lbs is good of for me!! However, the biggest difference is in the way I feel. I was struggling with constant tiredness, as I'm up early to visit my horse before work, I work in a school so am on my feet all day, I ride my horse after work and try to find time to run in between all that! However since taking the tablets, I do feel less tired during the day and I definitely feel more energised.
Going to continue taking the tablets for a month and see how I get on, but so far, so good. I know they won't work for everyone but I'm pleased with he results so far. Anything that can make me feel less tired by lunch time is a bonus in my eyes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great!, 4 Sep 2014
Very pleased with the results from this product, have felt more energetic and healthier as a whole. Haven't been craving snacks or sweets anywhere near as much and I have lost over half a stone over the past month, and the increased energy has made it far more easier to push myself to go to the gym and I get full off of less food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product - Fast Delivery, 17 Sep 2014
I ordered this trio pack for the second time and have been very happy with the results. I feel energised, less bloated and much less hungry! Delivery is super fast and efficient. I can't recommend the product or seller highly enough!