4.0 out of 5 stars Powerfully written. I'd highly recommend it
This is a really interesting story, that comes at a crucial time when people are paying more attention to Mental Health issues. I hope more people read it, to break down the notion that mental illness should be hushed up. Like Scott, you need to speak to people, and you can live with it!

Powerfully written. I'd highly recommend it :)
Published 2 days ago by GirlwithaDream

3.0 out of 5 stars I'd have liked some more detail about his illness
Too short. I'd have liked some more detail about his illness.
Published 1 month ago by Jill Gray

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerfully written. I'd highly recommend it, 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Recovery: A True Story of Teenage Schizophrenia (Mental Health True Stories) (Kindle Edition)

Powerfully written. I'd highly recommend it :)

4.0 out of 5 stars great story of strength and courage in the face of mental illness, 8 July 2014
Enjoyed this story a lot, well written and gives hope that you can lead a fulfilling life with mental illness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Title, 6 Jun 2014
This novel really opened my eyes to what it is to have a mental illness, and how you can deal with it. Brilliantly researched and written.

5.0 out of 5 stars deals with a difficult subject in a fresh engaging way, 15 May 2014
I was expecting this to be a depressing read because of the subject matter. However I found it compelling engaging and felt empathy for the character. It also felt it went a,long way in making me less uncomfortable about mental illness, which can only be a good thing. It is written in a way which I found captivating and fresh.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'd have liked some more detail about his illness, 21 Aug 2014
Too short. I'd have liked some more detail about his illness.