on 6 May 2014
**ARC Provided by Netgalley and One Acre Press for an honest review**

Wow.... You really gotta love the bravery and strength of Fila in this book. She really does not crumble with anything that is thrown at her in this book, instead, she womans up and takes on and deals with a lot more than most people can handle.

Ned really shows a soft side in this book even though hes not well through most of it. He pretty much always thinks of Fila and what she must be thinking, but he doesnt let her feel sorry for herself. He helps her come to terms with everything. They really do make a lovely couple.

I'm really hoping that Mia and Luke's story is just as good.
on 8 July 2014
Loved all the Cowboys of Chance Creek books can't wait to read book 8. Thought Ned's was the best book of them all. He really came in to his own in this book. At first I didn't like the person he was in book 7 and how he was against Jake all the time. In this one he showed he had a heart. Fila once she had broken through the barrier that was holding her back was a good match for Ned. Luke's story is going to have to be sensational to follow this one.
on 11 July 2015
Once more Holt is up to his old tricks. Laying down ultimatum's to his son. Refusing to back down to his father's latest treat Ned sets off for the families hunting lodge with Fila in tow. When disaster strikes to left to Fila to save them. A very interesting read that had me hook from the start.
on 4 September 2014
Wow! I loved this story, loved Ned, and especially loved Fila! my god how much did that girl have to go through. Sometimes those who seem to be weak are the strongest of all! A fab read i couldn't put it down. I laughed and cried and i'm now looking forward to Lukes book.
on 25 July 2014
Love all the characters can't wait to see who gets married next love the description of local town and community. Would love to live there. I am a gardener and I grow all my own veg with a bumper crop of chillies this year.
on 7 June 2014
It was a nice story. I thought at times it dragged on the story line too much.
But I could understand why, the way Fila had to gain her confidence through sheer determination.
on 20 September 2014
Why did I know Ned was secretly the most wonderfully generous man. Crazily good series. Ned did not disappoint and Gila went from mouse to Warrior. Loving this series.
on 10 August 2015
Oh god do I love this book. So much intrigue, some violence but all in context and real love story. Read it straight through the night, just couldn't put it down.
on 9 June 2014
Good beach read. Held my interest found the book light harmless enjoyable entertainment. Have like all the books in this series..so far
on 20 July 2014
yes once again I enjoyed this book and once again I am wasting time giving the numbers of letter. required.