5.0 out of 5 stars A terrific overview of the basics.
Here's what you'll get:

a) les vrais amis (words similar in French and English)
b) les faux amis (words with similar spelling but DIFFERENT meanings)
c) useful phrases
d) verb conjugations for the present, past and future tenses
e) a list of common irregular verbs
f) numbers...

...and more! I'd recommend this book to anyone...
Published 1 month ago by Martin Maggio

3.0 out of 5 stars Helps with Basics.
Iam preparing for my move to France, and studying hard with my baasic French. This book gives you the basics, very good value for money,and a good book to dip in and out of when you need to. Not sure how long you would need to study though each day to learn french in 7 days, but i suppose every little bit helps.
Published 4 months ago by Kate

5.0 out of 5 stars A terrific overview of the basics., 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: French: Learn French In 7 DAYS! - The Ultimate Crash Course to Learning the Basics of the French Language In No Time (Learn French, French, Learn Spanish, ... Learn Italian, Language) (French Edition) (Kindle Edition)
Here's what you'll get:

a) les vrais amis (words similar in French and English)
b) les faux amis (words with similar spelling but DIFFERENT meanings)
c) useful phrases
d) verb conjugations for the present, past and future tenses
e) a list of common irregular verbs
f) numbers...

...and more! I'd recommend this book to anyone wanting to get a glimpse of what the French language is all about. This book will give someone a nice foundation in the language. Obviously, you'll need to HEAR the language and start SPEAKING the language to really learn it. But, for the basics, this is a great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing crash course!, 4 Sep 2014
This book was quite entertaining. It covers the very basics of the French language in a straightforward way. I found particularly helpful the exercises at the end of each chapter. True, the author could have been a bit more in depth in certain aspects, but I guess that's the whole deal of this book; it's a crash course, not a 36 month study course. I definitely think it's worth the try.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm loving this book!, 30 Aug 2014
I've always wanted to learn French. So far, this guide looks great. It's pretty comprehensive, containing lessons both for the absolute beginner and the more advanced student. In my case, although I'm not an absolute newbie, I'm not that advanced either. It has been great to be able to fortify my language foundations, while expanding to new frontiers at the same time. 100% recommeded!

5.0 out of 5 stars French explained in a simple way!, 8 Jun 2014
Terence C. (New York, New York United States) - See all my reviews
I've been wanting to learn French for a months now, but the whole perspective of spending years in a classroom were just too tough... That's why this book caught my eye. It really helps you with the basics, and the most amazing fact is this: it will do it extremely fast. The whole learning experience is quite enjoyable! I now can speak, read, and understand when someone speaks this beautiful language near me, which is absolutely amazing. If you are looking for a nice, brief guide to learn French, this is it. The best 3 pounds I've ever spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Refresher, 15 May 2014
No many how many times I take French, it never stuck so I stopped studying for a very long time. After being bitten by the travel bug yet again, I decided to try one more attempt. This book is a great refresher course and while I am not fluent, I was able to get down the basics. This book will definitely go with me on my trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent livre!!! thanks to the author for this amazing book!, 18 July 2014
excellent livre!!! excellent book!!! Dagny Taggart thanks for this amazing book. This books helped me on my trip to France. I knew very little French and this book helped me to remember and of course teach me new things.

3.0 out of 5 stars Helps with Basics., 24 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I just got my tickets to France!, 28 May 2014
I love France, its culture, its people, its places... Their language is so beautiful that I've always wanted to learn it! And guess what? This book helped me do just that. In a few days, I've incorporated the essentials of the French language in a extremely fast way. Now I feel more confident about my skills. I can actually understand what other people say, and even talk to them! Definitely, this is a must. Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Sep 2014