5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific phone for the price
I am so happy with this phone as it's very easy to set up and use. I recall grappling with my last phone for about a fortnight before I got used to it and wishing all that time that I hadn't bought it. This one more or less talks you through the set-up. The battery life is excellent, needing charging only twice a week.
Published 6 months ago by S. B. Kelly

3.0 out of 5 stars Review after 2 months of using a HTC Desire 310
Published 5 months ago by D Xavier

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific phone for the price, 24 Sept. 2014
S. B. Kelly (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 23 July 2014
For the price I don't think you will find anything close to this, I brought it from Amazon for £80.00 and Vodafone are selling it for £95.00 in store so that's a small saving and will go towards getting it unlocked.

I would recommend the orange colour it stands out, also I believe the orange is limited edition as they sell more on another auction site ;) the phone itself is fast and I like the blink feed but I think Android 4.4 needs be on this phone not Android 4.2.2. The screen resolution is different but I made the font size smaller and found that helped, also turned the screen brightness down.

The reviews on here are mixed and somebody said about syncing their contacts, I downloaded the Outlook.com app and it's synced all my contacts and I found no issues.

For it's price I would recommend this handset and I would buy it from Amazon and not market sellers for are selling this higher than amazon. I do think it's worth more than £80.00 and after trying the camera was very impressed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Review after 2 months of using a HTC Desire 310, 1 Nov. 2014
D Xavier "Keralaboy" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vodafone HTC 310 Pay As You Go Handset - Blue (Electronics)
A replacement for my HTC Desire C stolen phone. This a bigger phone but some silly design and user ability issue which for me does not make it a great phone which the Desire C was. The on/off switch is, in my opinion in the wrong place so close to the audio switch and another user issue in my opinion is the small 'space bar key' and closeness of the 'home' key. It is so annoying when you accidentally hit the 'home' key when you wanted the 'space bar'. Otherwise a good phone with a brilliant speaker for hands free option without leads.

5.0 out of 5 stars great phone but needs better instructions, 20 April 2015
Mr Bazson56 (London England) - See all my reviews
After having returned the first HTC Desire as I thought that there was a fault with the first one. I received the second HTC Desire and at first thought that the same fault was on the second phone. The fault I ref to is the mains adapter which on first sight thought that it wouldn't fit a british mains socket. I called the amazon customer service and spoke to two operatives. The first one raised a return and the second one did the same to number two phone. But having looked at the mains adapter I realised that the earth pin which is only there to hold the plug in place. Pulled up to make it compatible with a mains socket. Now you would have thought that HTC would have included that in the instructions that come with the phone. But the only instructions that come with the phone are how to remove the battery and put the sim and SD card in to place. And then replace the battery. As this is my first HTC phone I did not know about the mains adapter. And would have thought that the manufacture would have included that vital piece of information with the phone in the first place. But having said that I have kept the phone now I know how to use the mains adapter. And have started to learn how to use the phone. I am not sure why HTC don't include a much better instruction as it would have stopped me from returning the first phone. Lesson learnt here I can assure you. Now it is HTC lesson to learn Maybe!!,

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a nice little phone with everything you could ask of a ..., 2 Jan. 2015
this is a nice little phone with everything you could ask of a smart phone, Battery life seems to be good and its appears to pick up a decent signal where ever you are. Would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars I brought this as a gift for a very good friend, who a first struggled with getting used ..., 15 Dec. 2014
I brought this as a gift for a very good friend, who a first struggled with getting used to it, but now finds it a very good phone. I would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Oct. 2014
Its an amazing phone easy to access, fast and efficient

5.0 out of 5 stars htc desire 310, 30 Jun. 2014
I bought this phone to replace my Samsung with a little bit of worry but I needn't of worried it's on the same level as my Samsung if not better slimmer and lighter and with all the apps great phone well recommended :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor internal memory, 18 Jan. 2015
I bought this to replace a water damaged HTC one mini and found that this has a very poor internal memory even with a sd card fitted there's no way to move apps to sd card.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014
Disappointed with screen resolution but this is what you pay more money for.

Vodafone HTC 310 Pay As You Go Handset - Blue