4.0 out of 5 stars A good if ridiculous adventure
I bought this when it had no reviews thinking it was by the Preston/Child team. Several weeks later when I got around to read it I was amazed at the venom of some of the reviews but maybe it is the authors real name and no con is intended. Anyway I read the book and though it is ridiculous I enjoyed it and I shall read book two.
Published 1 month ago by technophile

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading
Misled by author name and thought I was buying a book by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child.

Published 1 month ago by Claire Bradley

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Ice Station Wolfenstein (Order of the Black Sun Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

A quick, easy read with an increasingly implausible storyline, though I did finish the book. Thought it was not up to their usual standard until I realised it was someone called Preston Child, presumably trying to capture some of the pair's readership. Won't be reading another.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible book, 9 Jun 2014
I can't believe that Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child would put their names to the drivel. I kept reading thinking it would get better, it didn’t! Easily their worst book and the worst book I’ve read in a very long time.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT a book by Douglas Preston and Lincoln ..., 10 Aug 2014
N. Wolbers "weerwolf" (The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This is NOT a book by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. It's a fraud by someone who combined a few names in order to trick people into buying the book and make a profit on the tail feathers of accomplished authors and franchises.

@Amazon do us all a favour and remove this from the Preston & Child page, it's confusing people.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good if ridiculous adventure, 21 Aug 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Their worst book?, 8 Jun 2014
Very poor. I am a huge fan of Pendergast, but this book, sadly, is tripe. I recommend that Ice Station Wolfenstein be avoided!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug 2014
Great thanks A*******

4.0 out of 5 stars ignore the other reviews, 2 Sep 2014
This is clearly not a con, or fraud. It is a book written by one person with a name that some ignorant reviewers looks like two separate people. It isn't.
If you dont like a book say so, and why. If you don't like an author's then I would suggest seeking profesional help. The author does not deserve abuse because you failed to read their name correctly.

1.0 out of 5 stars WHY OH WHY HAS LINCOLN CHILD NOT RESPONED TO PRESERVE HIS REPUTATION, 6 Aug 2014
WHY OH WHY
Sorry but I have bought a lot of Lincoln Child and Preston books,

If this is indeed a fraud, and I have NO reason to doubt it is, why oh why don't you respond to preserve your reputation