James Walbourne and Kami Thompson, the duo who are The Rails have been making a bit of a name lately, and it is easy to hear why. They are sure to become even better known over time, and here we are treated to four tracks on this EP that was recorded live.

This is a great Folk duo to listen to and I am sure that quite a few people will enjoy this, although we will all have our favourites from these tracks. If you like this and want to hear more of them then check them out on this site, and their own site, where you can find tour dates as well.
on 25 May 2014
Interesting songs and fantastic voices make this a really good listen. The songs work well stripped back to just acoustic guitars although the album versions have the benefit of the extra instrumentation. I think the Rails are going places, if you haven't checked out the album Fair Warning then do, it's a great piece of work
on 24 May 2014
Refreshing attitude to this genre, ie folk rock or is it rock folk. Well worthy of the iconic revival of Island's Pink Label
on 2 June 2014
Love the live versions, always interesting to hear how they sound when stripped back. Some great acoustic guitar work from James and Kami is sounding better with each release.
on 13 June 2014
Four good country songs with stripped down but very good acoustic guitar backing and two part harmony, a new name to me but worth seeking out.
on 28 May 2014
Great little EP this.
This duo could be big with there mix of folk and light rock. Give it a listen especially for free!
on 26 May 2014
If you like the CD then you will like this but in truth these live versions offer little different from the CD versions.
on 16 June 2014
It's a music thing it's good stuff well done people I liked it I might buy the full album when it appears, thanks.
on 1 June 2014
Lovely to hear such a great combination of voices and guitar, get to see Kami and James live - they are brilliant.
on 8 June 2014
Wish I could but never downloaded. What a shame. I don't think it was my error cos I do this all the time.