5.0 out of 5 stars perfect and a real bargan
Great, a real bargan. Fits perfectly and works very well. I also like the fact that it comes with a stylus and screen protector.
Published 8 months ago by Ben

2.0 out of 5 stars Better than carrying your Kindle in the box you got it in...
Like I said it's better than carrying the Kindle in the box you got it in but not much more.
It is not a snug fit for my Kindle HDX 7" - there is some movement of the device in the case. Also, while in the case the camera is partially covered and the screen protector didn't fit (but as I don't use them that didn't bother me!).

One big problem that I've...
Published 6 months ago by Abbie

2.0 out of 5 stars Better than carrying your Kindle in the box you got it in..., 25 July 2014
Abbie (Kilkenny, Ireland) - See all my reviews

One big problem that I've just spotted, is that in order to make the buttons accessible you need to put the Kindle in to the case in such as way as to have the speakers at on the wrong side for the case from the speaker holes in the case!

In the pic of the item shown, the holes for the speakers are toward the open side of the case - on the case I received the speaker holes are actually on the hinge side of the case. If you put the Kindle in to fit the speakers to the holes - you can no longer access the volume or power buttons.
The overall build quality of the case, materials etc isn't the worst I've seen(def isn't the best either)- it's not flimsy and it will probably protect your device from small bumps and the magnetic closure will stave off scratches to your screen.
Oh and the pen works!

As for me - I won't be returning it (see bit about being better than carrying it around in the box!) it will do the job until I get something better.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect and a real bargan, 7 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars not as picture, 3 Feb. 2014
slightly disappointed as case is plain blue, not spotted as in the picture. Still for the price paid it is good value.

2.0 out of 5 stars Item was the wrong size., 26 Mar. 2014
I purchased this for my daughter's Kindle Fire as it was described as the correct case for it, however, it did not fit. I couldn't get the Kindle Fire into the case and close it. Have since used it for a Kindle Paperwhite but it doesn't fit that properly either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Sara Lay (Oxfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
Looks great and works well, made my kindle really my own

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec. 2014
Nice covers. My kindle fits perfectly.