Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£9.58

on 11 June 2013
I've been writing CSS for many years but I picked it up as I went along. The copious documentation on the internet is a bit daunting, so when I thought I should get up to speed with CSS3 I bought this book. It doesn't just cover the new stuff and, indeed, it assumes no knowledge of CSS. However, I found that within a few pages it was explaining things I'd never fully grasped.

Mr McGrath has managed to pack a fantastic amount of information into about 200 pages. It is all clearly explained and well indexed and there is a Handy Reference section.

What is remarkable is that this book, in full colour (and printed in the UK), is cheaper than most computer manuals printed in black only. It is an excellent book and a considerable bargain. The publisher and author are to be congratulated.
on 21 August 2013
Another good book from this publisher gives you a large step into understanding css3 excellent for beginners like myself just what a beginner needs
on 2 August 2014
A good book for learning css if you are a newbie. Everything is covered. I wasn't overly keen on the pictorial style of the book but enjoyed it anyway.
on 2 March 2016
This may well be a good book on CSS but the illustrations used to display html code, css code and the resulting screen views are too small to read. Every example uses 4 or more code snippets / screen shots, so zooming in to view is not practical.

If you are going to buy this book, get the printed version - you might be able to read it.
on 10 November 2015
My 10 year old son was keen to get this and rates it highly - he has several other books in the Easy Steps series which he also really likes.
on 8 May 2016
Easy to read and understand, bought others in this 'series'.
on 16 February 2015
Great Read full of info and example
on 24 June 2015
Stunning book and must have.
on 24 October 2014
Great for those needing to learn the basics - like me.
on 17 September 2014
Only just started reading it but already have learnt something, I'm sure this will be a very comprehensive guide to CSS!
Easy to follow!