‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've found, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Ultrasun Ultra Sensitive Very High SPF50+ Extreme Formula 100ml With An Extra 50ml Free (Misc.)
I have sensitive skin which also burns easily in the sun. Ultrasun gives me complete protection from burning and causes no allergic reaction. It worked on holiday in India: I didn't burn at all. Now I use this on my face every day, and use the factor 20 all over on holiday or in the summer months at home. Just applying it once a day is so easy. You don't even need to take it out with you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb suncream. The BEST!!!, 9 April 2015
Brilliant suncream. The best I've ever used. Being very fair and having sensitive skin I have always struggled to find a suncream that suited me. Used this in Dubai absolutely brilliant. Only put it on once a day 30 minutes before going out into the sun and I never burnt. Already got my supply for this year. Used other ultra sun products as well can't recommend it high enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars there really is no better. Having a family with very sensitive skin - ..., 12 July 2014
There really is no substitute. Yes, there are cheaper creams but as I have discovered, there really is no better. Having a family with very sensitive skin - eczema and psoriasis, this is the only cream that does its job (and very well) without inflaming any skin condition. All in all, worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been using this stuff for some years now. ..., 11 July 2014
I've been using this stuff for some years now. It "does what it says on the tin" (to borrow from Ronseal), that is to say that it provides day long protection from sunburn. It doesn't leave stains on clothes, as some other formulations do.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is by far the best sun protection cream I've found for people, 4 July 2014
This is by far the best sun protection cream I've found for people,who like me, are made ill by sunlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 July 2014
This is brilliant, I bought it for my 4 month old daughter and she was in the sun all day and not even slightly red. I Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 Jun. 2014
C. Marshall (UK) - See all my reviews
Have used Ultrasun for years. It's a bit pricy but you get what you pay for. Easy to use once per day, long lasting, non-messy, non-irritating to eyes and water resistant. Nothing more to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sun protection ever, 22 Jun. 2014
Top quality you only have to apply once a day and my wife who usually burns didn't!! Would definitely buy it again in future

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't use anything else, 20 Jun. 2014
Great to be able to apply this when I get out of the shower and then forget about it. Have been abroad in 30 degrees and not even gone pink when wearing this. Everyone else seems to applying their creams every half an hour but I don't even take mine with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply and rubs in easily, 27 July 2014
Does what it says! Easy to apply and rubs in easily. Protects really well. Used it on my 9 year old in Turkey recently where temperatures rose to 47° and it was fantastic. I used it too. Will be buying more for our next holiday.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›