4.0 out of 5 stars Ludicrously cheap, but...
This clone of the genuine OEM item is surprisingly good. In fact, on careful examination and comparison with the OEM version, there seems to be no difference other than the packaging and the lack of a manufacture's name.

Published 6 months ago by Richard Sterry

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam ??
Received some sort of cable remote control. They've got my £1.29 and I've got some crap to cheap to send back! Technically I guess it's not fraud. Very clever.
Published 4 months ago by Manfred Junemann Ramirez

4.0 out of 5 stars Ludicrously cheap, but..., 25 Aug. 2014
Richard Sterry (UK) - See all my reviews

However, in use I discovered a snag - there is a problem with manufacturing tolerances. My friend's eTrex 20 fitted OK, but my eTrex 30 would not latch firmly due to too much play. He also has one of these third-party mounts, and that is the same. The supplier replaced the item, but the replacement item had the same problem. My GPS fitted on genuine proper OEM mounts fine (we tried 4 different ones), so clearly that is not at fault.

In the end I solved the problem very simply - I mounted the mounts in a vice, warmed them up in just the right place with a heat gun (hot air paint stripper) on the low setting, and gently bent the business end a few millimetres. They now fit just fine.

If this had been an OEM mount, or of similar price to the OEM one, it would have got only one or two stars, but as I was able to make the mount fit fairly easily, and as the price is ludicrously low, I award it four stars. Hey, you even get a free apple peeler thrown in! (Goodness knows why.)

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 7 July 2014
It works OK. It's beyond beyond me how you can make it and deliver from China at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine at a fraction of the price., 16 Sept. 2014
Toby Lewis "toby1192" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
Fits my etrex 20 very snuggly (other reviewer suggested lose fit). This shipped from China and arrive 11 elapsed days after order which was fine and for £1.29 instead of £8 or £15 for the OEM version.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bike bracket, 5 Dec. 2014
DandMA (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
Item arrived well within the estimated delivery period and seems to be a good tight fit on the Garmin. Not actually tried it on the bike yet, but don't see why it shouldn't do the job.

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam ??, 23 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Sept. 2014
Mr. R. Southee "beagler" (wales) - See all my reviews
so cheap and perfect price quick delivery too why buy from britain ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov. 2014