5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Addiction
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, I couldn't put it down, it was utterly brilliant, the best book I've read in a while, the characters were all brilliant and funny, the story line was great and the sex and romance was steamy and adorable, love, love, loved it! I have pre-ordered the next in the series, however don't get upset, it doesn't leave you with a horrible cliff...
Published 9 months ago by Amazon customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Load of crap
This book was the worst book I have read. I can't believe I have wasted valuable time reading it. I have skipped most of it . It was so repetitive I was bored to death. Don't waste your time reading it!!!!
Published 6 months ago by Jules

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 19 July 2014
This review is from: Sweet Addiction (Kindle Edition)
I completely and utterly loved this story. Completely entranced by the romance from the very beginning, I couldn't even take my eyes off the pages long enough to eat. Having read it start to finish in one sitting, I can tell you now that it was worth so much more than the small price paid for it. Truly loved it, and will definitely read it again one day.

Read it. You won't regret it.

1.0 out of 5 stars I could feel myself cringe! Yuck!, 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Sweet Addiction (Kindle Edition)
This was awful! I didn't make it past 30%. To begin with I didn't like the terms of endearment used, "love" and "sweets". Yuck! Then the sex scenes just became ludicrous and I was actually cringing! I cannot believe the amount of good reviews. This was awful. The book was so unrealistic. There are far better books out there. Don't waste your time or money.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 1 Oct. 2014
Got to be said this is definitely a new favorite of mine! I really didn't expect to like this book as much as i did!! but i absolutely fell in love with the characters. I did kind of wish the book was a little longer as i read it quite fast and wanted more. Although the second book is really satisfying. Great work from a new author i will definitely read more of x

5.0 out of 5 stars A sassy, sexy, quirky, hot read! Go Buy!!, 13 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Sweet Addiction (Kindle Edition)
A really sassy, sexy fun book.

This was the first book I had ever read by this talented author and I plan on reading a lot more by her!

Hate it when the story is regurgitated within a review but just to say Dylan and Reece were so well matched - it just took one a wee bit longer than the other to realise it!

Enjoy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG ! Just fantastic, 26 July 2014
A. E. Clark "Angie Clark" (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sweet Addiction (Kindle Edition)
I want a Reese in my life too !!! Absolutely loved this book and can't wait to read more of J.Daniels. However, I don't know how I am ever going to get over Dylan & Reese 's rollercoaster romance. This is one of those books that you can't put down, can't wait to finish to see how things turn out but also NEVER want to finish. Just yummy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deliciously Sweet, 28 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Sweet Addiction (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this book and couldnt put it down. This book doesnt just focus on the main characters but you get a great insight into the secondary ones too. The connection between Dyaln and Reese is hot, sweet, and possessive plus you'll get lots of laughs from the connection the group of friends have. Definitely worth reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Sweet Addiction (Kindle Edition)
Downloaded this book because it was a freebie suggestion from Amazon. All the freebies I've read lately just havnt been doing t for me. This booked had me hooked from the start and I loved everything about it. As for those "tingly bits" you mentioned, this book was HOT. I would gladly have paid for this book. Keep up the good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reese Carroll., 14 Oct. 2014
WOW WOW WOW
Yes I am in love with Reese.
He made me swoon.
he made me laugh.
he made my heart flutter.
and yes he made my lady parts tingle.
I really loved Sweet Addiction, it was fun refreshing just what I needed.
I can't wait to dive back into everything that is Reese Carroll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 7 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Sweet Addiction (Kindle Edition)
What a fantastic read! No huge plotlines, just a brilliantly written love story with characters so real that you just want them to be happy, a perfect rainy day book. I must admit that it was a refreshing change to have a feisty female lead and not a innocent virgin in sight! Very believable hot sex too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!!!, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Sweet Addiction (Kindle Edition)
Loved it so glad there was a HEA! Read it you'll love it - will definitely read more by this author.

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›