5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice great buy
LADIES PLAIN KNIT CROPPED SHRUG / BOLERO TOP - SEE MASSIVE RANGE OF COLOURS

I recently purchased two of these, have searched several sites for this popcorn material, they are light, stylish easy to pack, dainty and really adds to an outfit. So pleased have just purchased another, but shall indeed probably make many more purchases!.
Published 22 months ago by Happy Shopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty shrug
I wanted this to go with a black and pink dress at Christmas, and it's fine and served its purpose well. It will go with many other items in my wardrobe too, and even in the warmer months, as it's very lightweight, it will work very well.
Published 22 months ago by YvonneW

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice great buy, 26 Feb 2013
LADIES PLAIN KNIT CROPPED SHRUG / BOLERO TOP - SEE MASSIVE RANGE OF COLOURS

5.0 out of 5 stars Super shrug, 4 Feb 2013
This was bought for a holiday in the sun. It is lovely and light and so fits the bill. The material is very fine and the pink a pretty colour so very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cardigan, 8 Nov 2012
Fantastic value - I now have 12 in various colours - guess will have to buy two next time!! very good quality and value, will buy again

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty shrug, 26 Feb 2013
YvonneW (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Super for holiday, 1 May 2013
Bought this to cover the tops of my arms with my lovely strappy summer dresses. Does the job well and rolls up so small its ideal for holidays taking up minimal space. Bought a couple in different colours. Hope they wash well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little top, 24 Jun 2013
Absolutely the comfiest thing i own. Wore it over my dress to a wedding and received many compliments, just about to order a black one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely top, 28 May 2013
Perfect top for cooler evenings. Loved the denim colour as I think it will match lots of other items. Also, excellent service, therefore, very pleased with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, 22 May 2013
Petal "Petal" (Warwick, England) - See all my reviews
If you are size 38 bust these are a bit on the tight size but yu can get away with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars plain knit cropped shrug, 9 Jun 2014
exactly as advertised and exactly as pictured. does the job lightweight so great for holidays thats why i bought them

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought two more!!, 4 Aug 2014
These cardigans are great for many different situations. I bought two together (in different colours). I got a black one which I haven't worn yet but looks and feels the same as my other one and was black as expected and will look good with a range of outfits.The denim coloured one I got for a specific, casual dress and it looks good and it is the colour that it looks in the picture :)
I find it is nice to have something on the arms that isn't too heavy and this works perfectly. And the material is really nice too. Quite delicate feeling and I do worry that I'm going to catch it on something and pull the material but that hasn't happened so far but I haven't washed it yet.

I would honestly say this is for sizes 8-14 ideally but would still look okay for a few sizes either side.

I can see how this can be for any really but the bigger you are the more it will have to stretch and the smaller it will look both on the arms and the part where you tie it around the front. Also if you are too small it probably will look to baggy around the back and you'll have the slight annoyance with the arms. The seems feel like they come too far over your shoulder when you first put it on which makes the whole thing look a little baggy. But I find if you push the seems over onto your shoulders it looks ten times better.