5.0 out of 5 stars aaaaargh!!!
It's getting really good now folks!!! Bring on number 7, preferably really soon. The suspense is killing me!
You know, I don't normally go for series books but this is something else. Awakened has had me hooked from the start. Such a fast paced and exciting read, never a dull moment.

By the way, read emit folks it's a gem, that's all I can say :-).
Published 8 months ago by Pen Dellum

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels rushed, a step down from others in the series
Firstly i'd like to say I really enjoy this series and also Jason's Wandering Stars. However for me this book fell below expectations.

Published 11 months ago by Jon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars aaaaargh!!!, 26 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Foundations of the World: The Awakened Book Six (Kindle Edition)

By the way, read emit folks it's a gem, that's all I can say :-).

4.0 out of 5 stars Thé Awakened Series, 1 Aug. 2014
The series of books continues to gather momentum with the charachters maturing as thier adventures bring together the story of the three worlds. Gripping thought provoking and fast paced yet a depth to the personalities and characters not always there in these types of storylines. Cannot wait for thé next installment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why not a movie, 11 Jun. 2014
Honestly, if Starwars can be as big as it is then the Awakened series could be gigantic. I have now read all of the series, in fact all of Jason's writings and Awakened is brilliant, I thought book six would close the series but instead it has opened up another world, can't wait for book seven.
Terry.

5.0 out of 5 stars On a roll, 10 Jun. 2014
Read all his books in this series and await for each one to come out. Each ending wants you looking for more. Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 28 May 2014
this series of books is one of the best i've read in a long time! From start to finish it's gripping

5.0 out of 5 stars fantasy/Sci fi at I like it, 24 May 2014
Bill "Bill G" (Newcastle, England) - See all my reviews
Great read and very hard to put down. Amazon Demands I Write more words for the review, so annoying, Bog off amazon and let me decide how much I write OK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping as usual, 16 May 2014
Following the continued story of Kael and the worlds within the pages of this volume of books is a great pleasure. I have not finished the story yet however; I have read all the previous books and am loving the way the stories interlink between worlds as we see the connections between people, experiences and worlds.
In a busy life it's great to go to that place where the levels of life can be explored and re-imagined (or seen with opened eyes??). The way Jason takes us into the characters, viewing their experience of the same situations through their individual eyes fascinates me. I love to get into people's thinking so I can understand them better to help them as part of my everyday work, so when the language used in the story line reveals interesting character and personality traits it pulls me in. Loving the book(s) and the experience of the unfolding story. Keep up the great work Jason

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels rushed, a step down from others in the series, 9 May 2014

Firstly the first half of the book feels very rushed, the story jumping from place to place with little explanation. There are also 2 or 3 events in the book that just happen with no explanation whatsoever........including the revelation at the end. Hopefully at least some of them are being saved for the next book but too many times I was left wondering why or how that had happened. I guess you are left to make up your own minds but I feel it should have been explained much more.

Its like he was in such a rush to advance the story he forget to fully explain some of the events. In my opinion this book should have been at least 1/3 if not 1/2 larger and would have been better for it.

I am still looking forward to the next trilogy but take your time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!!, 4 May 2014
Superb the best book yet in this brilliant series highly recommend these books and defy any sci-do fan or anyone not to enjoy this great story.keep up the good work Mr tesar

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 2 May 2014
I could not book this book down. Fast paced and emotionally interesting. Can't wait for the next one. I do recommend you read the series though, it is not a stand alone book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›